Converting xplodium into warbucks

DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
Wouldn't it be cool if you could change xplodium into war bucks just like gun bros 1. I want to do his because I have A lot of xplodium and I've run out of ways to spend my xplodium it would be really cool like 10000 xplodium for 200 war bucks let me know what u think:cool:

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    As a "normal" user it would be a dream come true but as a glu developer, workers and makers it will be a HUGE lose of money to do that. And in gun bros 1 converting coins to warbucks was not free I'm pretty sure it was a dollar. I think they should add daily challenges, weekly challenges. Just alternatives to getting warbucks. Trust me all the users would love to see a warbucks for explodium so we could all level up our guns and buy new ones and buy chests, along with mods even though the mods cost over 1000 warbucks which is a bit insane since that's almost the same amount it costs to get the devils paintbrush which is the most expensive gun in the game.
    IMG%5D
  • DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well I hope glu approves this and thanks
    Daboss wrote: »
    Well I hope glu approves this and thanks

Your welcome . And yea we would all want to see this happen (:
    IMG%5D
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Your welcome . And yea we would all want to see this happen (:

We all do, if it happens it would be AWESOME, but like Kush said in his first post:"as a glu developer, workers and makers it will be a HUGE lose of money to do that", and I strongly agree with this point because image that you form part of the development team and right now you are living on that money, if Glu does the change xplodium to war bucks(Free) you will struggle because your income would decrease significantly, and without mentioning all the hacker that would take advantage of it.
    artrix55 wrote: »
    We all do, if it happens it would be AWESOME, but like Kush said in his first post:"as a glu developer, workers and makers it will be a HUGE lose of money to do that", and I strongly agree with this point because image that you form part of the development team and right now you are living on that money, if Glu does the change xplodium to war bucks(Free) you will struggle because your income would decrease significantly, and without mentioning all the hacker that would take advantage of it.

How would hackers take advantage of that? They can already edit there warbucks values so taking that much time to convert all that xplodium would be a waste if they know how to hack and change things . But yea the game is free and image you are working or developing this game for glu . That would be well over 50% lose of money torwards you, your company and its workers which will eventually cause the game to be shut down and never updated from it wasting money instead of making.
    IMG%5D