My armor bonus is lost

Hello!

I play on pad 3rd gen, ios6. My 15% armor bonus is lost. My hero characters armors aren't golden anymore. Is there anyway to have it reloaded into my game?

I can still play the death jar missions and collect gold, but no armor. I think there is a memory loss because al of a sudden I had 4 of the required items, so I took the 5th one and got a gold bonus. But then my armor was gone...

Comments

• EutopiaEutopia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lucasiva wrote: »
    Hello!

I play on pad 3rd gen, ios6. My 15% armor bonus is lost. My hero characters armors aren't golden anymore. Is there anyway to have it reloaded into my game?

I can still play the death jar missions and collect gold, but no armor. I think there is a memory loss because al of a sudden I had 4 of the required items, so I took the 5th one and got a gold bonus. But then my armor was gone...

Same here any possible fix for this.
  • Liltim101Liltim101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    YeA man I had the same problem they sent me a email saying they are going to fix this try getting the armor a couple of times again
  • Soul ReeperSoul Reeper Registered Users 5 Posts
    I saw the armor bonus was dropped to 1 penny for upgrades of Ronin?
  • unknownunknown Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my golden armor after purchasing an armor upgrade from the store. I went from level 5 to level 6 armor. I also noticed that the stats from purchasing the armor were wrong, looking at level 5 it said 40% -> 45% and 20% - 25%. However, when I look at level 6 it says 20% -> 25% and 40% -> 45%.
  • Soul ReeperSoul Reeper Registered Users 5 Posts
    My ronin was nearly immortal with the armor bonus. The loss was substantial for me. I did get to upgrade him to a level 15 armor for 5 coins.
  • webnuttwebnutt Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me as well for all of my characters. Lost my golden armor after gathering all of the armor artifacts for a 4th time. My Ronin then lost his max armor status but I was able to max it out again for a few cents
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    unknown wrote: »
    I lost my golden armor after purchasing an armor upgrade from the store. I went from level 5 to level 6 armor. I also noticed that the stats from purchasing the armor were wrong, looking at level 5 it said 40% -> 45% and 20% - 25%. However, when I look at level 6 it says 20% -> 25% and 40% -> 45%.

Yeah, I saw the exact same thing happen. However, I think the icons changed so perhaps the armor was upgraded in a different way?
  • seijiseimuraseijiseimura Registered Users 2 Posts
    i loss mine too....i have completed and obtained all 3 set of armor...the next set will grant me glu credit...once i won that set...suddenly my armor lost...
    Please fix it
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I received an update from support on this issue and they say that this is only a visual bug and that the armor bonus is still there.
  • platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    BS - I'm getting more damage on the same hits in the daily challenges after the 4th run through.