how to change bro ?

KnailKnail Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello, is it possible to change the bro we chose at the first launch of the game, if it is, how ?

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Knail,

Welcome to the forums!

In Gun Bros (the original) you could do that from the options menu but this feature was not carried over to Gun Bros 2 unfortunately. Now that you mention it, that makes me really upset, especially if Percy characters want to change to Francis, because I'm all for that! LOL, but really this is just a cosmetic feature, gameplay does not change whatsoever between these 2 main charcaters ;)
  • KnailKnail Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for your answer :)
    Do you know if there will be an update which would allow that ?
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    They did not say if this will be added but the fact that I brought it up when I asked for you is a good start to get that idea at least talked about. If anything develops, we will mention it for sure on this forum.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Please take your spamming to another place . You have been reported for spamming and in more than one post . I hope action is taken against this.
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Please tale your spamming to another place . You have been reported for spamming and in more than one post . I hope action is taken against this.

It's done. Thanks! :)
    Wow . That was fast (: all messages have been removed with his links. Thank you Glamazon :)
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Wow . That was fast (: all messages have been removed with his links. Thank you Glamazon :)

No problem. :)
    Glamazon wrote: »
    No problem. :)

I really dint expect so see it that fast. It literally took less than 1 minute haha really was fast
    IMG%5D
  • vishalbaghlavishalbaghla Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

I am new here....i was playing gun bros 1 and suddenly all money and level....everything si at 0....but i have my guns....i think by mistake i changed my bro....can u please help me out
    Hi,

I am new here....i was playing gun bros 1 and suddenly all money and level....everything si at 0....but i have my guns....i think by mistake i changed my bro....can u please help me out

There is not option to change bros in gun bros to so what do you mean you switched your bro?
    IMG%5D