Why are the weak CPU players only available on some artifacts?

It almost seems random, but mostly on the lower costing artifacts you'll see the built-in CPU players "samurai jack", "zombie zack", "undead fred", "ultimatesamurai" or whatever. Why do they seem to only appear on some artifacts and not others? There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it and often times they'll be the only options available.

Comments

• Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    It almost seems random, but mostly on the lower costing artifacts you'll see the built-in CPU players "samurai jack", "zombie zack", "undead fred", "ultimatesamurai" or whatever. Why do they seem to only appear on some artifacts and not others? There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it and often times they'll be the only options available.

I get them on all of the multi player waves, very rarely do I get "real people" when ever I am lucky enough to get real I do attack them but its mostly the ones you said on all collections......
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    Took me a while to figure out. I felt bad hammering those same few players nonstop, but occasionally they are the only three available. Then I realized they may very well be bots.
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Took me a while to figure out. I felt bad hammering those same few players nonstop, but occasionally they are the only three available. Then I realized they may very well be bots.

Oh god know how you felt , I was exactly the same felt so guilty till I worked it out ......