Great addition to the first game but don't get it!

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
Prices are insanely too high for weapon and everything to be honest!
I think you guys should go back to the first game and reuse the lower better and worth it prices from the first blood and glory game cause they were right on target!
You doubled the rubies on all the potions so its harder to even get then even with the free offers!
Please redo the prices for in game items and reduce them to the first game prices!
Also you get really poor gold for redoing single enemies you used to get great amount of money for doing the tournaments per AI you killed/defeated and now if you go to fight other AI in this second game you barely get any money for doing so if yopu decide to fight that same AI again!!
So you keep getting very little gold for redoing the same AI and much like the first game you should get the same amount of gold/exp every battle you choose to redo!
I'm not picky person but this game is just to expensive and barely getting enough to get new items and not even surviving some battles just to reach the money limit to get items!
Please use the first blood and glory for better exp/gold/getting items cause thats the way the second game should be and not so expensive on item prices!
Also I think you Should sell healing potions for game credits/silver instead of rubies cause you find you way into a mess and need many healing potions however I think the gift packages are a great deal and gladly pay for them via the gift store :)! Make the potions health like 100-200 silver as a solid price for each one not any higher!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Most glu games are like that. Remember it's a free game . Glu has to make some revenue on it. In app purchases are the only way of doing it. Imagine wasting weeks and months on a game to make $0 dollars on it. They need money to make new updates, new times, etc
    IMG%5D
  • GringoDeLoboGringoDeLobo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Most glu games are like that. Remember it's a free game . Glu has to make some revenue on it. In app purchases are the only way of doing it. Imagine wasting weeks and months on a game to make $0 dollars on it. They need money to make new updates, new times, etc
    I completely agree, but the point of the first poster is still valid. 500$ for a weapon in an android game? This can not be aimed at any financially mature person. So I have to think that they are hoping for the occasional minor, hiking up the parents credit-card bill. If a weopon would cost 1$, 3-4$ for the really high level ones... I could see myself spending 10-20$ bucks on this game easy.
    But with 20$ for a single low level weapon, that is just crazy.

So yes, they have to and should make some money with their games. But with reasonable prices, way more people would be spending money, raising the overall revenue. (But maybe not, if you have 10 year olds spending 500$ of daddies cash without permission)
  • galadinwmdgaladinwmd Registered Users 1 Posts
    I could not agree more with the previous postings. Redoing tough opponents should pay more. Pricing is ridiculously out of bounds for any game. Gonna try the previous version and see if it is more fair.
  • AkashisenseiAkashisensei Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have full fenrir and Gemini I didnt pay anything. 0.0