Options

Great new gun bros 2 update. (Info on update and more)

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
New update (1.2.2) includes the following :
Armor crates in the Black market! Now its easier to get exact armor you want through our daily armor crates. Remember to keep a eye out for these special promotions.

Beginners Pack is a even better value now, it now includes a hard to find gun mod!

No more Purple Barrier Enemies! - now you only need to worry about blue and red barriers. 2 guns, 2 barriers.

Re-designed the Puss Titan Boss Batlle in Campaign 1 mission 4

( and something we all like to see so we wont get frustrated with the game) Bug Fixes and other improvements to the game performance.

What do you think of the new update? Is it something u may have been waiting for to play this game even more? Im sure they read our post and gathered all the good ideas. Personally i think its a great update . One of the updates, thar i have seen, that has newer features and better percentage of us isers to win missions and high endless scores (by taking away purple barriers) so glu thank you so very much for this wonderful update and i cant wait to see what else the future holds for this game .

Comment what you think below about what features you liked and would like to see in the future (please be realistic with what you want to be added in a future update) and if you encounter any bugs please post it below so people can see and maybe start your own thread about it . Keep The Updates Coming Glu!!!
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I'm having trouble with the new update :( Instead of the Gun Bros 2 game, after the new update, 1.2.2, all that happens is the opening movie plays (which can't be stopped), and then there's a black screen afterwards. That's it. No game, nothing.

This is on an iPhone 5, so I really didn't expect such a problem. It's a pity as I was really looking forward to seeing what the 1.2.2 version was like!
  • Options
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with the new update :( Instead of the Gun Bros 2 game, after the new update, 1.2.2, all that happens is the opening movie plays (which can't be stopped), and then there's a black screen afterwards. That's it. No game, nothing.

This is on an iPhone 5, so I really didn't expect such a problem. It's a pity as I was really looking forward to seeing what the 1.2.2 version was like!

Same bug happened with me as i started the game too . What i did was delete the game from the multitasking tray . Then re-launch the app and that fixed the problem for me
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Same bug happened with me as i started the game too . What i did was delete the game from the multitasking tray . Then re-launch the app and that fixed the problem for me

Have people asking me the same problem and how to resolve it . Game wont start . Seems this is a wide spread bug which is happening to most people from what i have seen . Been having people messaging be about this the whole day.
    Any sure way to fix this glu?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    As I posted in my thread in the FAQ and Support forum, shutting down the app from the multi-tasking tray, several times, did nothing to help. The same thing occurred each time I started the app again.

Finally, I did a delete-reinstall and lost a significant amount of progress, Xplodium and more. All steps taken to re-obtain my current progress--as suggested in the FAQs here--failed.
  • Options
    As I posted in my thread in the FAQ and Support forum, shutting down the app from the multi-tasking tray, several times, did nothing to help. The same thing occurred each time I started the app again.

Finally, I did a delete-reinstall and lost a significant amount of progress, Xplodium and more. All steps taken to re-obtain my current progress--as suggested in the FAQs here--failed.

I explained what i did on your thread althought it may be useless from most to all prople since its not authorized by apple to do such a thing unless you delete the app
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    gerggerg Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah... this blows. I've tried deleting the app from the multitask tray. Restarting the app. Restarting the iPad. All multiple times.

The movie just keeps on playing, then the screen goes blank when it's done. I think this update needed a little more time in the oven before it was brought to dinner.
  • Options
    gerg wrote: »
    Yeah... this blows. I've tried deleting the app from the multitask tray. Restarting the app. Restarting the iPad. All multiple times.

The movie just keeps on playing, then the screen goes blank when it's done. I think this update needed a little more time in the oven before it was brought to dinner.

Wish i could help you guys with this problem if i had a definate amswer but you guys cant clear cache from a app so ur forced to delete and re-install if you want to play
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    I having same problem on iPad 4... I'm just gonna wait for the next update that fixes it. It's irritating though that we CAN'T EVEN PLAY. I just spend $10 on it -_____-
  • Options
    Someone sent me a message with the following saying how to resolve this. The user is zack. I already have both mines working so someone try and it and comment if it worked .

Settings -> General -> Reset ( Bottom of the List of General ) -> Reset All settings ( Won't delete anything don't worry ) then after the device has been done restarting you can now start the game normally and instantly cancel the movie now!

Problem solved by Zack. I take no credit for this. Im just sharing what he sent me in a private message :) if it worked please let us know and enjoy
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    What has really annoyed me about this update (apart from the black screen bug (!) and the lack of bug-fixing) is that they've introduced more popup ads into the game. And I wouldn't mind it so much if you could get Warbucks from trying out the games that come in the popups, like you used to be able to do with the original GB, but you can't even do that. (Probably Apple's policies at work.)

I understand that Glu have to make a profit. No criticism there. But to release a game-killing update that has more ads is a bit much. The fact that a fix or a fixing update is yet to come out just makes it worse.
  • Options
    What has really annoyed me about this update (apart from the black screen bug (!) and the lack of bug-fixing) is that they've introduced more popup ads into the game. And I wouldn't mind it so much if you could get Warbucks from trying out the games that come in the popups, like you used to be able to do with the original GB, but you can't even do that. (Probably Apple's policies at work.)

I understand that Glu have to make a profit. No criticism there. But to release a game-killing update that has more ads is a bit much. The fact that a fix or a fixing update is yet to come out just makes it worse.

Agree with you. Game wont even start because of black screen and if someone got it fixed then all they see is ads. Really needs a update. Im a huge glu and gb2 fan but this update was bad . Not because of what they added but because people can get in the game to play it
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPAMMERS ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!! please take your advertising or whatever you are trying to do somewhere else . Now reporting and hopes it gets removed soon (may be the same user who spammed and (probably) got a ban. Hope we clear this forum of spammers
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I've reported it too. This is a strange form of spam. Who would read all of that drivel anyway?
  • Options
    To whoever did not read it in time before it got deleted . It was a long long long long long message about bags and useless nonsense . I am not just randomly shouting at nothing . I replied to the spammer to leave and that he got reported. Just wanted to say this to not look like a crazy person :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I've reported it too. This is a strange form of spam. Who would read all of that drivel anyway?

I have seen 2 spammers/advertisers in 2 days. I report them the second I see the,. I visit glu forums every half hour or so . So as soon as I see spam or ads I tell them to spam somewhere else and leave and told them they have been reported. And like I said I report their message to glu and it will soberly get resolved
    IMG%5D