sharkettes

jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
Is it worth it to sell my throcket and Hunchback rifle for the sharkettes pistols?

I personally love pistols because of the faster walk speed,but I really love my thicket and don't really want to sell it :l
Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.

Comments

• TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I use The Hunchback and the Sharkettes. I think I just use them because I've assumed they're the best (Xplodium) guns. Between these two, the Sharkettes take down almost all enemies faster. The Hunchback takes down the middle-sized enemies who basically don't move and shoot yellow blasts in a circular pattern faster. I don't know why.

In truth, I haven't been that impressed with The Hunchback. Others love it though. Don't sell both your weapons for Sharkettes (if that's what you meant). Having the ability to penetrate only one barrier will slow you down too much.

If you have to choose between the Hunchback and the Throcket though, and you really enjoy the Throcket, I'd advise you to sell the Hunchback. You'll soon have enough Xplodium to change your mind again anyway. :)
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    In english please. Not sure if this is not allowed since i dont understand the language but there are links to thing that are unrelated. Im going to report but if im wrong please correct me so i will know for the future
    IMG%5D