Options

brauche dringend hilfe ;-)

mikes1982mikes1982 Registered Users 5 Posts
Kann mir vielleicht jemand sagen wie ich bei missionen zbs shock oder freeze granaten verwende? Wenn ich zbs 50 zombies using freeze granads erledigen soll und ich es versuche,passiert nichts! Sie sind dann kurz wie eingefrohren und dann muss ich ja kurz darauf schiessen... Warum zählz es nicht? Kann mir jemand sagen was ich falsch mache und wie ich shock und freeze granaten richtig verwende? Hab schon alles versucht,aber ausser schwer verdiente glus die ich verschwendet habe bin ich leider noch nicht drauf gekommen.gg. Wäre für jeden tipp echt dankbar!
P.s.: bitte added mich ;-). Brauche dringen mehr brüdee für die missionen,adde natürlich auch zurück :-)
lg und viel spass und erfolg in eueren spiel ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I wish I understood to see if you needed some help or something I could assist you with. If you know how to translate then I would be happy to help
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    mikes1982 wrote: »
    Kann mir vielleicht jemand sagen wie ich bei missionen zbs shock oder freeze granaten verwende? Wenn ich zbs 50 zombies using freeze granads erledigen soll und ich es versuche,passiert nichts! Sie sind dann kurz wie eingefrohren und dann muss ich ja kurz darauf schiessen... Warum zählz es nicht? Kann mir jemand sagen was ich falsch mache und wie ich shock und freeze granaten richtig verwende? Hab schon alles versucht,aber ausser schwer verdiente glus die ich verschwendet habe bin ich leider noch nicht drauf gekommen.gg. Wäre für jeden tipp echt dankbar!
    P.s.: bitte added mich ;-). Brauche dringen mehr brüdee für die missionen,adde natürlich auch zurück :-)
    lg und viel spass und erfolg in eueren spiel ;-)

Here is the question in Engliish:
    Maybe someone can tell me how I use for missions ZBS shock or freeze grenades to me? If I have to do ZBS 50 zombies using Granada's freeze and I try, nothing happens! They are then briefly as eingefrohren and I must short shoot it ... Why is not zählz? Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how do I freeze and shock grenades used properly? I've already tried everything but except hard-earned Glu I've wasted I'm not still on it gekommen.gg. Would be really grateful for any tip!
    P.S.: please add me;-). Need to penetrate more brüdee for the missions, of course adde also back :-)
    lg and a lot of fun and success in eueren game;

To answer part of your question. The freeze or shock grenade count is not completely accurate. It usually takes 2 of those grenades to get the correct count that 1 should make. The FRAG grenades are the only grenade that has an accurate count. A lot of us do not do the challenges that involve freeze or shock grenades because of the cost. Use google translate to get this translated. I hope this helps a bit.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Unrelated topic but how do you know what language they are speaking to be able to translate? Would be great to provide support if able to in other languages
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I just pull up google translate and throw it in the box and it translates automatically to English. Just make sure you have the translation set to English. It's quite simple. We are actually not supposed to have non-English threads, but I thought this 1 wouldn't hurt. Hopefully they will answer back in English.
  • Options
    Yea I don't want to seem mean by just saying talk English. I'm much better at being nice. I have started being very active these past few hours because of you actually. Seen you joined around the same date as I did on this forum and have seen your replies to thread with a count over 1,800. So I thought if someone can do it why can't I help others too? And instead of just staying in the gb2 forums like I have been doing since I joined I have been going to every forum now and downloaded a bunch of glu games too so I could understand what people are talking about. One day I Might be able to get close to 1,800 posts like you . And maybe some day become a community moderator too. I'm slowly making my way up there and it won't be long before I'm in every forum helping people, posting questions/answers and much more. Haha in sort of a way I look up to you and want to help as much as you. I can obviously tell why you were given community moderator status and one day I hope to achieve it just like you have
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Thank you Kush. That is very kind of you. It is nice to know that the time spent is appreciated as too. A lot of hours are put into keeping spam and other unwanted stuff out of the forums. Not to mention helping in any way that is possible. I really enjoy helping and hope that some of the things said actually do help people get through their issues or help get to the right help. I have noticed you around the forums helping and think that is great that you are doing that. Keep it up.... That is what they look for....;)
  • Options
    I even copied the link you posted for tickets so they could send them to glu if they need extra help and I put it in my devices notes so that I won't forget :) . Did u even ask to be a community moderator or they just gave it to you . It's obvious you deserve it from all the useful post you make and the large amounts of time you have posted in the glu forums . Like I said I can't compare myself to you in terms of how many people I have helped or haven support to but soon I will reach the 1,000's in posts and keep climbing and in the process helping many many glu game players
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    whisk33whisk33 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Mike, bitte english sprechen.
    Mein deutsch isnt sehr schlecht, aber dein antwortet: die shock und freeze Grenada Arbeit richtig nicht. Mann solt zwei Grenada brauchen für die stimmen Nummer haben. Meist von uns macht diese Missionen nicht.

That's using German from over 10 years ago... Hopefully that helps. Lol