Trading and Auctionhouse

DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
What if you were missing a piece fore a set of armor and somebody else had it and you have a piece they need to complete a set this is where trading comes you basically you click on the user and see what he has then trade and see if he accepts. In the auction house people basically sell their items for xplodium or war bucks.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Would be awesome of they had this feature . But it may be exploited for people to sell their in game armor for itunes cards or paypal or something lile that which im sure is against the rules . I really really really want this feature to trade with my buddies and i hope that it could be possible . Hope no ome uses it in a bad way so we can enjoy it :)
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    In another thread, I was talking about this idea too. It needn't be overly complicated. A trading system be as simple as the one found in Tree World. You can see your friend's collections and how many they have of each armor or mod. You then touch a particular mod or armor to make an offer for that piece.

The recipient of the offer gets a notice saying they have an offer. They go to their collection and find a mark next to the armor piece or mod that someone else wants. They touch the mark and the details of the trade come up, along with the options to accept or decline.

An auction system, on the other-hand, would be much more difficult to implement. At least ... an auction system like that in WOW would be very complicated. Even a basic trading system would take Glu a long while to implement judging by the problems they are having with 1.2.2 and the time it's taking for them to provide a fix for this problematic update.

Edit: The trading system I am thinking of here is a simple 1 for 1 trade. That is, one player offers Badlands pants for say Crimson Shinobi mask. The recipient has the chance to accept or decline. If they decline, they can always then make another offer. I'm not thinking of system where players can offer 5 pieces of B armor for 1 piece of X armor or other such complicated trading methods.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That is a pretty cool idea!. They do read these forums and use people's ideas for future updates, so you never know...;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks for the support
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    That is a pretty cool idea!. They do read these forums and use people's ideas for future updates, so you never know...;)

I really would like to see these features :p . Hope this can be worked on and brought into the game
    IMG%5D