Characters and weapon upgrades

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
What is the max level for players life and other things like weapons, magic, etc? I thought it would 10 but then found out i could upgrade further. Then i thought it would be 50 but no. So whats the maximum level for these things? I really would like a answer and thank you for reading
IMG%5D

Comments

• samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    How could you possibly have level 50 in anything? Without spending wads of cash, that would be an impossible amount of credits.
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have Ronin health upgraded to 185 so far and still says I can upgrade, not sure how it works or what it will go to.... Does seem strange though have to admit, winning the gems to upgrade so not costing me anything,
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Don't know if there's any limit to it. If anyone has the answer to this. Please comment it because I have upgraded my weapon dramatically and still no limit has been reached
    IMG%5D
    I have Ronin health upgraded to 185 so far and still says I can upgrade, not sure how it works or what it will go to.... Does seem strange though have to admit, winning the gems to upgrade so not costing me anything,

I have dramatically leveled up my character, surpassing your level by far and still no limit has been reached . Id weapon gets upgraded to many times it deals a ine hit kill on any multiplayer opponent, depending on the opponents health
    IMG%5D
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    185? How are you guys leveling them up that high? There's no way you're spending that much money to level them up legitimately.
    185? How are you guys leveling them up that high? There's no way you're spending that much money to level them up legitimately.

I level up cost 5 gems.. I get the gems in drops from the zombies like the gift boxes usually just 3 at a time from the waves though have had 9 from a wave if use a lucky charm, also I get the gems from the gates any number from 1 to 5 I play the gates till I have them all sitting on gems then hit them I play the daily challenge to get the souls I need , get more souls from them and tend to get lots of zombie heads in boxes so soul jar instantly fills...on a good day can get 50 or so gems, all my upgrading is one with them to with the cash I have about 18 mill sitting which is unusable...... I am levelling up legitimately I play on I pad2
    I level up cost 5 gems.. I get the gems in drops from the zombies like the gift boxes usually just 3 at a time from the waves though have had 9 from a wave if use a lucky charm, also I get the gems from the gates any number from 1 to 5 I play the gates till I have them all sitting on gems then hit them I play the daily challenge to get the souls I need , get more souls from them and tend to get lots of zombie heads in boxes so soul jar instantly fills...on a good day can get 50 or so gems, all my upgrading is one with them to with the cash I have about 18 mill sitting which is unusable...... I am levelling up legitimately I play on I pad2

There's no way you're getting 50 gems a day unless you're playing the game non-stop, all day long. I might get 3 gems per hour, even using charms. And, even if you did get 50 gems a day, there's no way you're able to upgrade everything that much. I call B.S.
  • galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Certain other glu games are MUCH more generous with drops than SvZ is. Though I don't know about gems; when I played on an iPad it seemed like gems didn't transfer between games, but I'm usually on an android and it does transfer between games. I generally play Lil' Kingdom to build up credits to buy upgrades. (I haven't reached the point where the cost per upgrade drops down to 5 though yet..)
    iOS does not have glu credits unfortunately. Android can share in game money between glu games . On iOS we have to earn or buy the gems for one game and it stays in the game, does not transfer to other glu games
    IMG%5D

How do you know we dont pay 99 dollars on the game to buy the gem pack? Or possibly pay multiple times to get the $99 dollar pack to have many many gems? Maybe we make good money or our parents make good money. Just wanted to point that out . But yea we can earn them quickly if we kill the enemies fast and keep getting more and more gems
    IMG%5D
    There's no way you're getting 50 gems a day unless you're playing the game non-stop, all day long. I might get 3 gems per hour, even using charms. And, even if you did get 50 gems a day, there's no way you're able to upgrade everything that much. I call B.S.

You can get 2 lots of 5 gems off the last 2gates one after the other then it will go down to 4 then 3 also the same off the other gates. So yes I can get and if its a good daily challenge you can get up to 400 souls at a time and also get zombie heads in boxes so can play the gates do one wave and back to the gates, no I don't work, yes I have major problems sleeping and yes play a lot so it's not BS and not hacking or cheating , wouldn't have a clue how to do that anyway, using a charm on the dailychallenge I have even collected over 1000 souls in one go as well I have all gold allies tho no gold heroes and am quite well levelled up on Ronin who I use all the time well as much as I can, I don't know if other systems are different I don't get Glu credits whatever they are... My husband plays SvZ1 on surface RT and the credits on that are woeful nothing like SvZ2 that I play ..
    How do you know we dont pay 99 dollars on the game to buy the gem pack? Or possibly pay multiple times to get the $99 dollar pack to have many many gems? Maybe we make good money or our parents make good money. Just wanted to point that out . But yea we can earn them quickly if we kill the enemies fast and keep getting more and more gems

Okay, I think I'm just now realizing that when you guys were talking about "185" you mean the Power Rating, not the level. If that's the case then yes, that's not that high or difficult at all!
    You can get 2 lots of 5 gems off the last 2gates one after the other then it will go down to 4 then 3 also the same off the other gates. So yes I can get and if its a good daily challenge you can get up to 400 souls at a time and also get zombie heads in boxes so can play the gates do one wave and back to the gates, no I don't work, yes I have major problems sleeping and yes play a lot so it's not BS and not hacking or cheating , wouldn't have a clue how to do that anyway, using a charm on the dailychallenge I have even collected over 1000 souls in one go as well I have all gold allies tho no gold heroes and am quite well levelled up on Ronin who I use all the time well as much as I can, I don't know if other systems are different I don't get Glu credits whatever they are... My husband plays SvZ1 on surface RT and the credits on that are woeful nothing like SvZ2 that I play ..

Does your iOS version drop 5 Ggems? My girlfriend plays SvZ2 and hers are also 3x Gems vs. Android 3x Glu Credits. Are you talking about a different game because I've played this gave for several hours at a time before and it would be very, very difficult to get 50 Gems/Glu Credits a day. And yes, I play the big waves, too, using charms, etc. On a very good day I might get 15 gems, and that would be playing for 5 hours, on the biggest waves and on Hero's Challenge, using as many Lucky Charm as I could. Based on my experience, you'd either have to play for a very long time (10+ hours), or have a lot of Luck Charms.
    Okay, I think I'm just now realizing that when you guys were talking about "185" you mean the Power Rating, not the level. If that's the case then yes, that's not that high or difficult at all!

Might seem weird and you might fight about how we get our gems quickly but I was talking about level in my comments/posts
    IMG%5D
    Does your iOS version drop 5 Ggems? My girlfriend plays SvZ2 and hers are also 3x Gems vs. Android 3x Glu Credits. Are you talking about a different game because I've played this gave for several hours at a time before and it would be very, very difficult to get 50 Gems/Glu Credits a day. And yes, I play the big waves, too, using charms, etc. On a very good day I might get 15 gems, and that would be playing for 5 hours, on the biggest waves and on Hero's Challenge, using as many Lucky Charm as I could. Based on my experience, you'd either have to play for a very long time (10+ hours), or have a lot of Luck Charms.

Ok I also get the odd drop of 3 gems from the waves, but, I get more gems from the multiplayer gates, as I said I will do the gates till I have all of. THem sitting on the gems and then it is easy to end up with 50 gems from the gates for armour and the flower gate I can get up to 5 gems and have had it come up with 5 gems 3 times one after the other which adds up to 30 then the gems from the other gates I don't. Mean I can get them EVERY day , but they do come round quite a lot, I have the farmers revolt on the daily challenge today and always get lots of souls from that so end up doing the gates a lot , I rarely play the 50waves anymore as find them boring now ....
    Ok I also get the odd drop of 3 gems from the waves, but, I get more gems from the multiplayer gates, as I said I will do the gates till I have all of. THem sitting on the gems and then it is easy to end up with 50 gems from the gates for armour and the flower gate I can get up to 5 gems and have had it come up with 5 gems 3 times one after the other which adds up to 30 then the gems from the other gates I don't. Mean I can get them EVERY day , but they do come round quite a lot, I have the farmers revolt on the daily challenge today and always get lots of souls from that so end up doing the gates a lot , I rarely play the 50waves anymore as find them boring now ....

I found it more interesting to play online
    IMG%5D