Already accumulated items

NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
One of the things I hate so much is recieved clothing items that I already have, because it displays it every time you get it! I think that when you recieve a clothing item you already have, it should only display the item once, and in the top right corner it should have a number displaying the amount of that item you have! When you tap on the sell button, a dialogue box will show up, asking us how many of the item we want to sell (sell and equip buttons will remain in same place). The armory is WAY too cluttered to navigate through and sell EACH AND EVERY clothing item we have more the one of. I think this will greatly reduce the clutter and amount of time we have to spend to sell items. What do you guys think???

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    One of the things I hate so much is recieved clothing items that I already have, because it displays it every time you get it! I think that when you recieve a clothing item you already have, it should only display the item once, and in the top right corner it should have a number displaying the amount of that item you have! When you tap on the sell button, a dialogue box will show up, asking us how many of the item we want to sell (sell and equip buttons will remain in same place). The armory is WAY too cluttered to navigate through and sell EACH AND EVERY clothing item we have more the one of. I think this will greatly reduce the clutter and amount of time we have to spend to sell items. What do you guys think???

i 100 percent agree with you on this . Once i had so much armor i had to sit for 30 minutes to sell each and every armor along with mods. There needs to be a feature added like the one you mentioned above . You really just posted something i strongly agree that should be added to the game . Please glu developers its a trouble to go through every single piece of armor and sell one by one alone with the armors, just one by one is to difficult . I really believe this can be added and would be really really simple and useful to us users to use . For example: click the little bubble on the top right of the armor or mod with the number of times you have it , them select how many you want to sell ( sell 3 out of 7 available) . This would be much easier for us
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    This is one of the most popular suggestions, and it is something that Glu hopefully gets sorted out soon. I try to regularly delete my extra sets, but--after the first five hundred times of doing so--it's such a waste of time to have to circle the armours (or mods) all the way to the top just to delete a extra one. And, of course, you have to do it for each of the legs, chest, and head--plus the mods.

It's exactly the sort of thing that makes a game like this tedious.
    And we need to memorize the name of the armor we have then see if there is another . Then we look at one and see if we have another copy and this keeps going to every armor . This really needs to be added soon . We all want this feature and I'm sure everyone will like it and it will get good reviews in the app store (not from me because I already rated 5 stars :p )
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I've stopped selling extra X items for leg, chest, and head armour. It also makes it easier to sell extra copies as you just start at the top and sell everything until you get to an X item.

And this system works OK as long as you don't change your armour. As soon as you change your armour, the armour you changed out of may go to the top and mess up your order.

That's another problem with the current organisation of armour in GB2. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. As an example, I was wearing a set of the Crimson Shinobi armour. I changed out of it and put on my Oderian set, and the top item in the list of head and chest armour pieces became Crimson Shinobi pieces. For the leg armour list though, the top piece is Amphibian legs.

Why? What's the logic behind this?
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    I've stopped selling extra X items for leg, chest, and head armour. It also makes it easier to sell extra copies as you just start at the top and sell everything until you get to an X item.

And this system works OK as long as you don't change your armour. As soon as you change your armour, the armour you changed out of may go to the top and mess up your order.

That's another problem with the current organisation of armour in GB2. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. As an example, I was wearing a set of the Crimson Shinobi armour. I changed out of it and put on my Oderian set, and the top item in the list of head and chest armour pieces became Crimson Shinobi pieces. For the leg armour list though, the top piece is Amphibian legs.

Why? What's the logic behind this?

I really don't know. They really need to add this feature though. I feel it is necessary so we can be more organized and be able to go through armor selling much more quicker and efficiently l I hope flu developers read this thread and implement this into the next update
    IMG%5D