New update from app store

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
I got the new character that was released on this update and am now about to test him and post what I think about him . If anyone has purchased it please post comments about him and what you think along with the new features added to this update
IMG%5D

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I got the new character that was released on this update and am now about to test him and post what I think about him . If anyone has purchased it please post comments about him and what you think along with the new features added to this update
    New character? Are you on about the sorceress, or am I missing out on something?
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    New character? Are you on about the sorceress, or am I missing out on something?

I saw this new character in the store and bought him

340627c76e186a601963ead5647f4a32_zps631a8e53.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Whoa, nice. Though I wish they'd work on other thing for the game rather than trying to suck people dry for more money.
    iOS or Android?
    iOS or Android?

iOS device . That's why I said app store
    IMG%5D
    Whoa, nice. Though I wish they'd work on other thing for the game rather than trying to suck people dry for more money.

Looks like I stand corrected: the latest update does come with a lot of updates!
    Looks like I stand corrected: the latest update does come with a lot of updates!

Yup ALOT of features came into play in this new update
    IMG%5D
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I see its only been released for iOS apparently :)
    Yea thats why i only said app store so i wouldnt confuse android users
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Android update is coming soon! I usually don't announce it here until it is live on both. :) I'll keep you posted.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Android update is coming soon! I usually don't announce it here until it is live on both. :) I'll keep you posted.

Sorry for taking your job from you Glamazon :D. So when a new update is released should I wait for there to be a new update or can I post and talk about it with others?
    IMG%5D
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    He means Daimyo. And guess what? It costs 49,90 € to unlock him.
    Tonza wrote: »
    He means Daimyo. And guess what? It costs 49,90 € to unlock him.

i dont know why but for me its gave me 4 or 5 options of purchase . everything upgraded to 10 was 50 dollars. and nothing upgraded was only about 15. wonder if this is a bug
    IMG%5D