Last three stars! 245/260

chamabowchamabow Registered Users 2 Posts
2 for "ice demon" and 1 for "defend the Korslev". I have played this game for about 2 month and had a lot of fun. I only used free gems to buy the dark healer several weeks ago and reset skill points for several heroes in the later game. I switch the tank from Tiberius to Rognan because he has faster action and movement speed. I use Rognan, Z'dar, Nyxx and Alia as progression raid. I am considering to collect more gems to purchase Kassia replacing Alia. I guess I will finish the game in two weeks, and hope to see the new area ASAP........

Comments

• KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    lol saying ASAP, does not help. The group that is responsible for this game in Glu have been very good with updates and including suggestion from players.

We all wish for new areas to fight and explore, but we should stay patient and give them the necessary time to come out with an update that is complete and does not introduce new bugs into the game.
  • AcdevilAcdevil Registered Users 12 Posts
    Any advice on how to beat the ice demon level? I have a pretty pimped out team but keep getting my ass handed to me on the first star level. Is there certain skill combos that you use to progress through? I've been using felmor zdar leoghan and tlanac keep dying
  • genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
    Acdevil wrote: »
    Any advice on how to beat the ice demon level? I have a pretty pimped out team but keep getting my ass handed to me on the first star level. Is there certain skill combos that you use to progress through? I've been using felmor zdar leoghan and tlanac keep dying

2 Healers, Felmor, zdar