LAST UPDATE MULTIPLAYER ISSUES

SasaDFSasaDF Registered Users 16 Posts
After the last BIG update I have problems with the Multiplayer mode.

Choosing a challenge the game crashes: It's impossible to touch anything, except for the physical button "Back". And after then the only thing you can do is to exit to the game.

Any other one have the same problem?
Prev1

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    SasaDF wrote: »

Choosing a challenge the game crashes: It's impossible to touch anything, except for the physical button "Back". And after then the only thing you can do is to exit to the game.

Same issue here. Using a Samsung S3 with Android.
  • SasaDFSasaDF Registered Users 16 Posts
    Me too Samsung GS3/ android
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Me too Samsung GS3/ android

Everything for me is working perfectly. Im on iOS . Maybe only android is having this type of issue
    IMG%5D
  • Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    Got also this issue
    Got also this issue

Are you on android or iOS
    IMG%5D
  • nickblamesnickblames Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sure trying to play Multiplayer locks the game up but, hey, at least there's another horribly priced character available to buy! Seriously, the same price as a full PC game for another crappy character that plays slightly differently? Small wonder I've played nearly a thousand matches and have yet to see a single person running a Sorceress. Glu seriously need to rethink their business model and test the damn updates before releasing them.

EDIT: Just noticed that Eternity Warriors 2 Multiplayer was also royally screwed by the latest update to that game. "Linking it to a google+ account was an awesome idea!" -- Nobody, ever.
  • KoCKoC Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm having the same issues on IOS! It click to attack and the loading thing pops up and doesnt go away, i can't go back or anything. I have to close the game, delete it from recently used app list and open it up again.

Fix this!!!! Multiplayer is the best part of the game!!
  • Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    KoC wrote: »
    I'm having the same issues on IOS! It click to attack and the loading thing pops up and doesnt go away, i can't go back or anything. I have to close the game, delete it from recently used app list and open it up again.

Fix this!!!! Multiplayer is the best part of the game!!

If people dont cheat it is but then you also have overkill that plAyers with double your points steal your artifact
    Damn . Both iOS and android users are incountering both these problems. Any glu admin have any type of info on what the developers are doing with these multiplayer problems on both samurai vs zombies 2 and eternity warriors 2
    IMG%5D
    If people dont cheat it is but then you also have overkill that plAyers with double your points steal your artifact

True, but in my case, I haven't had that happen that often. I need those bonuses! Fix multiplayer!!
  • lelaslelas Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me to ihave this bropleme lpz fix it icant play
  • lelaslelas Registered Users 4 Posts
    I cant kill any monester i cant take jewelary from dragon and selver money help me
  • Cyan8Cyan8 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here (cant touch anything) ... Galaxy S2
    Cyan8 wrote: »
    Same problem here (cant touch anything) ... Galaxy S2

Looks lile glu needs to fix this problem A.S.A.P
    IMG%5D
  • Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here, multiplayer is unplayable. The game also takes longer to load and performance has gotten worse. Galaxy S2 + JB
    Same here, multiplayer is unplayable. The game also takes longer to load and performance has gotten worse. Galaxy S2 + JB

What does JB stand for? Never heard android users say it
    IMG%5D
  • leemastersleemasters Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have some problem with my galaxy 3. Please fix this fast.
    leemasters wrote: »
    I have some problem with my galaxy 3. Please fix this fast.

Many many people are having the same issues with this as well . Hope it gets resolved quickly or glu will start to use money
    IMG%5D
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    What does JB stand for? Never heard android users say it
    Guessing he means Jelly Bean.
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Guessing he means Jelly Bean.

Oh makes sense . My little brother has one
    IMG%5D
  • Rizlaking41Rizlaking41 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do us all a favour glu role back the update till you sort out the problem so we can get back to enjoying the game I know it'll mean you won't be able to sell the new character but then I doubt many were going to pay more for it then a whole game on pc. Also in future if you could properly test yiur updates before spoiling our games that would be good too.
    Do us all a favour glu role back the update till you sort out the problem so we can get back to enjoying the game I know it'll mean you won't be able to sell the new character but then I doubt many were going to pay more for it then a whole game on pc. Also in future if you could properly test yiur updates before spoiling our games that would be good too.

If they roll back i hope i dont lose the new character i got :p
    IMG%5D
    Any update on when this will be fixed??
  • DarkangelMacDarkangelMac Registered Users 1 Posts
    Would be nicento know if I will get my revive and artifacts back when they fix this.
    Would be nicento know if I will get my revive and artifacts back when they fix this.

Did you lose any? Or do you mean when enemies attack you?
    IMG%5D
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    If this happened anywhere outside the gaming indistry, multiple managers and drones would be. fired. Ok to be fair a lot would cover it up. But to make my point, being a free game does grant a developer a little leeway in terms of bugs. But to screw it so massively that honest players have to learn to hack files to play on a level field, then somrone needs fired. They're being paid to do a job that they are not performing.

First time this has started happening to me . Game is unplayable in multiplayer . When game is loading it crashes. It still uses the little jar u need points for to attack in multiplayer but I can't battle at all. I bought the new character and am a little mad that I can't use him online . Please fix this glu. I can send a crash report if needed
    IMG%5D
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    The latest Android fix is now live, which should address the multiplayer issues. iOS update is still awaiting approval from Apple, but should be soon.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    The latest Android fix is now live, which should address the multiplayer issues. iOS update is still awaiting approval from Apple, but should be soon.

Wow first time I see a update for android first and not apple! . I'm not mad or anything just surprised . And thank you for writing this post Glam now I know its only a matter of time before I can play online again .
    IMG%5D
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    nickblames wrote: »
    Sure trying to play Multiplayer locks the game up but, hey, at least there's another horribly priced character available to buy! Seriously, the same price as a full PC game for another crappy character that plays slightly differently? Small wonder I've played nearly a thousand matches and have yet to see a single person running a Sorceress. Glu seriously need to rethink their business model and test the damn updates before releasing them.

EDIT: Just noticed that Eternity Warriors 2 Multiplayer was also royally screwed by the latest update to that game. "Linking it to a google+ account was an awesome idea!" -- Nobody, ever.

I've seen couple guys who used sorceress. Almost pity them for dropping 50€ for that. The only "good" thing about her is that she's insanely OP in multiplayer, all thanks to her skill that kills the enemy (or in this case you) instantly. Whoop-de-doo, that really justifies the high price doesn't it? I almost start to think that Glu doesn't listen to the community.