Tag Team Charms

Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
I have over 70 of these charms sitting which I have found in the boxes, however, I have been unable to use any of them so far. Whenever i have tried I get booted from the game, is anyone having the same trouble, I do have a ticket in about it but that's been over 3 weeks now, they did say might get it fixed in next upgrade ......m

Comments

• platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tag Team charms don't seem to work for me in MP but I have used them successfully in the Daily Challenges.
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    plato wrote: »
    Tag Team charms don't seem to work for me in MP but I have used them successfully in the Daily Challenges.

Ahh never thought to try them in there have only tried in the waves though probably no use to me in daily or MP run through them too quickly......
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have over 70 of these charms sitting which I have found in the boxes, however, I have been unable to use any of them so far. Whenever i have tried I get booted from the game, is anyone having the same trouble, I do have a ticket in about it but that's been over 3 weeks now, they did say might get it fixed in next upgrade ......m

I have the same problem, except I don't get booted out, I get stuck at the screen showing my gate. It's just frozen and I have to lock/unlock my phone and go to "Quit".
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here. Freezes in multi at start-up.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    I now have 100 Of these charms and still unable to use !
  • COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here (I play on a Samsung Galaxy S3) haven't been able to use those charms as of yet, the game starts but without any players, only the stage and music loads, characters dont appear.

YEAH..... They fixed with the upgrade I am now able to use the charms ......:)
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    YEAH..... They fixed with the upgrade I am now able to use the charms ......:)
    Yeah, and I was hoping it would let you control another hero, but it only spawns another hero for a few seconds.
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Yeah, and I was hoping it would let you control another hero, but it only spawns another hero for a few seconds.

Yep have to admit I was hoping the same, hardly worth having for the fleet second you have them for.....
  • Superadi9Superadi9 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Simply unable to play multiplayer!!!