Multiplayer not working

COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
I installed the new update yesterday (may 17 2013) was very pleased with everything until I tryed to play Multiplayer... it simply won't run, it stalls at the collections page.
I so miss kicking higher power ratings player butt !

Is anyone else having this issue ?

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S3 running jelly bean 4.1.2.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Yes many people have been having these issues a lot. I haven't had these issues yet on iOS but many android users have been having this problem
    IMG%5D
  • OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with iOS.
    OneidaDave wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem with iOS.

Not being able to play multiplayer? If this is happening across all platforms then they need to fix it really quick . They will lose a lot of popularity for this . Enemies can attack you and take the things u have earned . Must be fixed
    IMG%5D
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Ya..still happened for me after latest update..sometimes got through..sometimes stalled at after select item.
  • OhToSeeOhToSee Registered Users 3 Posts
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    Ya..still happened for me after latest update..sometimes got through..sometimes stalled at after select item.
    Same problem here. Multiplayer, sufficient souls, select item and then stalled. I can use the phone's back button but nothing else is responding in game. I can back all the way to the title screen and exit.
  • Fans2613Fans2613 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem with ISO, so frustrating!!!
  • BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    Happened to me as well. I attempted to download the patch a 2nd time and it fixed it. Before it would just crash after selecting what you wanted to attack.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    If everyone can please confirm they are running v2.0.1 and what device they are on, and at what action the crash is occurring I can get more information for you. Thanks!
  • npgeorgeuwnpgeorgeuw Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm fully updated and since the update have also have problems with sporadic connection. Using iOS. FWIW.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    If everyone can please confirm they are running v2.0.1 and what device they are on, and at what action the crash is occurring I can get more information for you. Thanks!

Hey Glam, i have updated to the latest app store update 2.0.1. The game works alright on my iPhone 5 but when used on ipad and i got to multiplayer and am about to attack someone . When i hit the green fight button it crashes . It always does it . This doesn't happen on my iphone at all.
    IMG%5D
  • npgeorgeuwnpgeorgeuw Registered Users 7 Posts
    iPhone 5, sprint, updated and fails almost every time. Locks the damn game up and I have to force close it then relaunch and go back through all screens irritating as hell. For the love of god, GLU FIX THIS !!!

******EDIT*******

-Uninstalled game on my iphone 5/iOS and then reinstalled/backed up from cloud and still have the same problem even after downloading the updated game via app center. So, don't know what to say. I don't know if this is a carrier specific issue or what as not every iphone 5 person is having the issue. I am NOT having problems using my ipad 3 after downloading the game and update.