Missing F.R.A.G.G.E.D Helm

TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
My F.R.A.G.G.E.D helm/rag is not there!

At first, I thought it was a set you had to complete. Then I found out here that it's actually the default set, and so my assumption was that I had accidentally sold it. Upon checking on the F.R.A.G.G.E.D armor and pants, I then realised that these pieces can't be sold.

How did I not receive this piece of armor, and is there anyone else out there with this annoyance?

Is there any way for me to get it?

I'm above 4,000 HP, so clearly starting again is not a tempting idea.

Comments

• TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    OK, so no luck getting the collection image up here. I'll just put the URL instead:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23789151@N05/8659599473/

8659599473_b79b4db26b_t.jpg

Ahh. Got the thumbnail up eventually.
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    i have the same problem
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Now that is odd. I'm not aware of any changes that would have removed the item from your starter set but I will be relaying this information to the team. I will update the thread if I can acquire any helpful information.
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    i have the same problem

Sorry to see that you have the same problem, and yet I'm somehow relieved to know I'm not the only one.
    Mom wrote: »
    Now that is odd. I'm not aware of any changes that would have removed the item from your starter set but I will be relaying this information to the team. I will update the thread if I can acquire any helpful information.

Thank you for taking the time to note and pass this issue on. To the best of my memory, it has been this way since the very beginning of my game.
  • 0275134802751348 Registered Users 16 Posts
    i have the same problem x2 :mad:
  • BballerMP3BballerMP3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I never seen this before. The armor i start out with I can't sell so i don't know how yours is missing. If you don't even start with it when you first played that is very strange. Still I'm sure there's better armor out there , although this is a bug and should be fixed by glu and you should receive that armor piece if you want it
    IMG%5D
    I have much better armor, of course. It's really just the collection part I was interested in. it must be a bug and I'm now pretty sure it was there from the beginning of my game also.
    This problem still exists in my game after the latest update, 1.2.2. :(
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    No now there's spam and advertising in the gun bros 2 forum too -_-
    IMG%5D