Where's our daily armor crate?

gamer00gamer00 Registered Users 5 Posts
I updated my gun bros 2 and it said that we can have any exact armour through daily armour crate!! Where is it?

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I totally agree with you. I have not seen any armor crate whatsoever in this new update since it came out. Hope something new comes up because I want to see this new feature soon and what it means. Glu should really let us know what's happening
    IMG%5D
  • DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Please fix this issue glu Im almost done my ryno set
    Guess this is just a waiting game till they inform us of any progress made forwards fixing this crate feature they added and all the bugs other users have been expiriencing
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    There's a lot of things that the latest update was supposed to provide but didn't.

Daily armor crates?! I'm still waiting to get my FRAGGED helm that was supposed to come with the game by default! :p
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    There's a lot of things that the latest update was supposed to provide but didn't.

Daily armor crates?! I'm still waiting to get my FRAGGED helm that was supposed to come with the game by default! :p

Cant even get a free helmet he was suppose to recieve at start of game :p fail haha . But still these bugs need to be sorted and i yet to have seen the new features said to be added on the new update
    IMG%5D
  • ZachZach Registered Users 3 Posts
    Finally can post, first Glu should never release an update until it is COMPLETELY done and Tested. Or else we all go all out raging at Glue Forums.
  • NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Daboss wrote: »
    Please fix this issue glu Im almost done my ryno set

Yea same here i was looking forward to it; I need that hat and I cant get it to save my life! I was hoping this would solve it but I guess not yet....
    I need rambo and malware armor that i sold by mistake! . Still waiting
    IMG%5D
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    The daily crates are dependent on our live operations team configuring and enabling them. It's possible you may seem them enter rotation soon but since live ops typically manages 5-6 games at a time, I can't speculate when they will be available in the black market.

That said, the limited time armors are exactly that. Malware/Son of Rambro/Easter sets/etc. are only available during specific times. It's likely that they will become available through other means in the future though...it depends on demand!
    Too bad I sold by mistake . Hope it does get featured again for a limited time so I could get it once more . (it's the only limited time offer armor I am missing) I sold 1 piece of each armor by mistake. Was selling most useless armors which I don't like to wear and I wasn't paying attention and sold it
    IMG%5D
    Too bad I sold by mistake . Hope it does get featured again for a limited time so I could get it once more . (it's the only limited time offer armor I am missing) I sold 1 piece of each armor by mistake. Was selling most useless armors which I don't like to wear and I wasn't paying attention and sold it

Bad luck! I'm sure you'll get them back though. Could be worse though. You could be missing something as basic as the FRAG... . Hehe. That's enough hints for one thread :p
    Bad luck! I'm sure you'll get them back though. Could be worse though. You could be missing something as basic as the FRAG... . Hehe. That's enough hints for one thread :p

Your still holding that argument ? Hahaha u don't even want to use it! Lol I know u want it as a collection but still funny xD
    IMG%5D
  • gamer00gamer00 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ohhh.... My hp is about 4000++, I need armor!! Fix it Glu !!
    gamer00 wrote: »
    Ohhh.... My hp is about 4000++, I need armor!! Fix it Glu !!

Yea . I hope that this feature is released soon . It sounds cool and i would like to give it a try
    IMG%5D
    Your still holding that argument ? Hahaha u don't even want to use it! Lol I know u want it as a collection but still funny xD

Don't laugh! If I have to, I'll stand outside Glu Headquarters wearing nothing but a giant placard that reads:

"Where's My Fricken FRAGGED HAT?!"

Hehe :p

Would I actually wear the FRAGGED hat? Hmmm ... possibly for a little while if I ever get it. It is mainly a collection thing though. :)
    Don't laugh! If I have to, I'll stand outside Glu Headquarters wearing nothing but a giant placard that reads:

"Where's My Fricken FRAGGED HAT?!"

Hehe :p

Would I actually wear the FRAGGED hat? Hmmm ... possibly for a little while if I ever get it. It is mainly a collection thing though. :)

As soon as i read this what poped into my mind was a man literally ONLY wearing a giant placard and he is walking back and forth protesting that he wants his worthless (its free so its worth 0 xplodium) hat. Aan is fighting for a worthless hat . Omg that image was both disturbing and funny xD
    IMG%5D
    Exactly the effect I was after. Hehe.
    Exactly the effect I was after. Hehe.

Haha thank you for putting a image of you like that in my head xD hahahaha
    IMG%5D
    Got one more piece of armor yesterday: Ryno legs (still need chest/armor to make the set) and considering that I'm towards the end of completing all of the sets, other than limited-time ones, it got me thinking about the new armor crates:

What's the point in playing missions in order to collect all armor sets if they can be bought so easily?

Sure, it all depends on how the new armor crate system works, but for people who attempt to play the game and finish sets without paying money, the introduction of armor crates could put a dent in their enthusiasm for the game. I guess we will see when they are finally released and we know how they work.
    Domt know whats the point . Jwe domt even know
    If we pay warbucks or something for it :p . We will see when feature is released
    IMG%5D
  • NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Got one more piece of armor yesterday: Ryno legs (still need chest/armor to make the set) and considering that I'm towards the end of completing all of the sets, other than limited-time ones, it got me thinking about the new armor crates:

What's the point in playing missions in order to collect all armor sets if they can be bought so easily?

Sure, it all depends on how the new armor crate system works, but for people who attempt to play the game and finish sets without paying money, the introduction of armor crates could put a dent in their enthusiasm for the game. I guess we will see when they are finally released and we know how they work.
    I have been having all the other parts of the ryno armor besides the hat; I FINALLY got it today on Bro- sport 5. I am finally done with all Bro-sprt and bro-pocalypse gear! Good luck with your search :p
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    I have been having all the other parts of the ryno armor besides the hat; I FINALLY got it today on Bro- sport 5. I am finally done with all Bro-sprt and bro-pocalypse gear! Good luck with your search :p

Happy to hear you finished your set today and congratulations on doing so . I'm happy you finally got it
    IMG%5D
    NOLABUB wrote: »

Finished the Ryno set with the chest piece today. Still have to get the pants of the Badlands gear and that's it for Bro-Sport/Apocalypse. Still need Boomer chest and Badlands pants outside that, but I'm on 7181 health and about to reach level 39 (for the second time after losing progress with the update).
    Finished the Ryno set with the chest piece today. Still have to get the pants of the Badlands gear and that's it for Bro-Sport/Apocalypse. Still need Boomer chest and Badlands pants outside that, but I'm on 7181 health and about to reach level 39 (for the second time after losing progress with the update).

NO! I'm not happy you completed YOUR set.... Haha you know I'm playing with you :D but I was expending at the end of you post to say that your still missing your beginner armor piece xD haha u never did quit on asking about it :p
    IMG%5D