Options

Can I get my default bro back?

Nje1982Nje1982 Registered Users 3 Posts
Can I get the bro you start with back now that I've added facebook bros? All the face book bros have powerful weapons and its hard to comlete grenede missions because they destroy all the enemies. In the end I only get like five kills per grenade if I'm lucky. Are grenade missions just a scam?

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I think the only way you can get your default brother back would be to remove all of your facebook friends. The only problem is that you won't get the rewards for having brothers do the daily missions if you do that. Some of the daily missions are pretty awesome payouts. Today for example was 264 glu for all 4 missions with having 2 brothers complete as well. No, the grenade missions are not a scam. Although the shock and freeze grenades do not have an accurate count. It seems to take 2 to do what a single grenade should do. So a lot of people (including myself) do not do those missions. If you throw 2 at once, you should get the right kill count, but unless the reward is high, it isn't worth it. The FRAG grenade does have an accurate kill count though, so you shouldn't have any issue with those. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    whisk33whisk33 Registered Users 5 Posts
    There a people on Facebook that you can add named cannonfodder. Their characters are level one and die easily.

Marco Agostini (spelling?) Does all the missions every day. I do all the ones that don't require me to buy a gun with Glu. If you use the cannon fodder guys and throw two grenades you can usually make it worth your while. Add me on Facebook and you should be able to go through my friends list and find the names Facebook.com/danny.lougrhan