LAST UPDATE MULTIPLAYER ISSUES

2Next

Comments

• KoCKoC Registered Users 8 Posts
    Eta on iPhone update?
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    KoC wrote: »
    Eta on iPhone update?

no one knows. it all depends on apple and how fast they approved the update and make it public
    IMG%5D
  • SkullHexSkullHex Registered Users 1 Posts
    SasaDF wrote: »
    After the last BIG update I have problems with the Multiplayer mode.

Choosing a challenge the game crashes: It's impossible to touch anything, except for the physical button "Back". And after then the only thing you can do is to exit to the game.

Any other one have the same problem?

Facing the same problem....haiz
    Update should be available in the app store soon . I believe Android already got a update just waiting for apple to make the update public
    IMG%5D
  • powersurgemom3powersurgemom3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has this issue. I have an iPhone and the last update disabled the multiplayer option. It just gets stuck and won't do anything. I will be glad when Apple approves the fix!!!! This is just exasperating!
  • Superadi9Superadi9 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Multiplayer is not working there was a notice also once when I tried logging in where they had mentioned that they are working on an upgrade & multiplayer mode will face issues.All we can do now is to wait for an iOS update!!!
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    It's good to see more people are coming to the forums, even though most are here to complain. Would however like to mention reading and/or searching before complaining doesn't hurt anyone..
    nagoyah wrote: »
    It's good to see more people are coming to the forums, even though most are here to complain. Would however like to mention reading and/or searching before complaining doesn't hurt anyone..

great suggestion. sad to see someone join and only post they have made is complaining about the games
    IMG%5D
  • ccbsccbs Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm IOS user And when i click Play the game closes And i lost my souls