Options

How are other deathmatchers faster than me

PainPain Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey all, ive been playing deathmatch for a bit now. My level is in the hundreds and i have mix and matched the best pieces of infinity armor from all three sets. However ive come across people who have infinity armors as well but they are considerably faster than me. Hows that work?

Comments

• Options
    So no one has an answer for this... Or is this an issue of cheating just like the top 30 deathmatchers on apple gamecenter for number of matches won amazingly having exactly the same number of wins...9233372036854775807 wins....and new people getting in the top 50 overnight with exactly that amount?
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Their armor is faster than yours. They could also be using the powerup that boost their speed up for a period of time . For example if I have infinity armor and u have beginners armor I will obviously run circles around you. You can't use your own guns in death match but armor stats still count
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I appreciate you responding as no one else did but unfortunately you are either incapable or unwilling to read my original post. I have gotten the best pieces out of the three infinity armors...and i know how to tell when an opponent is using speed burst powerups. However just like with the rest of the allowed cheating in the game... There seems to be further ways of making your character faster, and glu seems not to care as long as their money keeps rolling in
  • Options
    Pain wrote: »
    I appreciate you responding as no one else did but unfortunately you are either incapable or unwilling to read my original post. I have gotten the best pieces out of the three infinity armors...and i know how to tell when an opponent is using speed burst powerups. However just like with the rest of the allowed cheating in the game... There seems to be further ways of making your character faster, and glu seems not to care as long as their money keeps rolling in

I have never seen any player moving faster than me ( I have mixed infinity armor to have the highest stats possible, as do you from what you told me). I'm playing on a iPad if you are on android I don't know if there are speed hacks available but I have never seen on before on iOS
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Im on ios ... And im in the top 100 ranked players for deathmatch wins...so i end up playing alot against the cheaters in the game who use apps to get free in app purchases without paying for them, so i see it first hand. There is massive cheating in deathmatch. Im just curious what the speed glitch is, since i know glu only cares about its revenue stream and thusly wont fix the cheating issues
  • Options
    Pain wrote: »
    Im on ios ... And im in the top 100 ranked players for deathmatch wins...so i end up playing alot against the cheaters in the game who use apps to get free in app purchases without paying for them, so i see it first hand. There is massive cheating in deathmatch. Im just curious what the speed glitch is, since i know glu only cares about its revenue stream and thusly wont fix the cheating issues

I really and honestly never seen any speed glitch that allows a user to move faster than normal . Really hard to tell whats the problem when no one else is encountering it
    IMG%5D