Options

Lava dive and badlands mystery box

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
I got a notification saying that "New Lava Dive and Badlands Mystery Box in the Black Market". I went in to gun NGOs 2 and saw no new crate or mystery box in the black market . What was this notification for and what is in the black market that is new? I went through the black market from start to finish and nothing new at all? can any admin/GLu super admin comment on this matter?

F1556A6F-A25D-4B78-9AE8-72D5C94FF5BC-529-00000017A6809E83_zps52904d3e.jpg

The only crates I see in the black market are the 2 same ones as usual the mystery crate and the one that gives you 3 items and can give out X classified armor/mods
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yea same thing happened to me. Figures....
  • Options
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    Yea same thing happened to me. Figures....

Seems a little useless to put public as a notification if there really is nothing at all in the store
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I got another notification with no new crate in the game . Its starting to become a little more annoying i posted the image above but ima post it in this post too

F1556A6F-A25D-4B78-9AE8-72D5C94FF5BC-529-00000017A6809E83_zps52904d3e.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    Update 1.2.2 has been out for quite a while now and the daily crates are STILL not available. I do not know what is up with Glu and GB2 at all.
  • Options
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    Update 1.2.2 has been out for quite a while now and the daily crates are STILL not available. I do not know what is up with Glu and GB2 at all.

Yea . I wonder whats happening . They said that it needs to be made live but im getting notifications from it
    IMG%5D