SvZ2 Update 2.0.1 fixes multiplayer issues and more! (iOS and Android)

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
2.0.1 Update is now live on Android and iOS! Multiplayer issues from 2.0 were addressed in this update.

Additional features include:

►New Hero – The Daimyo! The master of command, the Daimyo can lead six units into battle!
►New Single Player Levels! “Endless” Mode creates new Single Player waves to play beyond Wave 50. The Shuten Doji Kin await!
►New Ally Upgrades! Why stop at Level 10? Unlock special skins and take on the tougher challenges beyond Wave 50 with allies that go to eleven!
►New Environment – Battlefield! Take the fight to the war-torn zombie wastes beyond the village!
►New Defenses – Bridge Spirits! Vengeful spirits help defend your gate by tossing enemies into oblivion!
►New Defenses – Village Archers! Village Archers have been upgraded! Use ice and rockets to defend your gate when regular arrows just won’t do!
►Enemy Preview! Know before you go! Tap on any enemy at Wave Select to view their stats!
►Additional stability and performance improvements, particularly in multiplayer!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Awesome! Have been waiting for it to be released on iOS and will be enjoying this game again for a good long time
    IMG%5D
  • chinnganchinngan Registered Users 1 Posts
    ►New Defenses – Village Archers! Village Archers have been upgraded! Use ice and rockets to defend your gate when regular arrows just won’t do! is this mean we're able to replace the village archers with the rockets and ice archer ??? i upgraded my village archers to the max already but it's still ordinary archers up there :0
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    chinngan wrote: »
    ►New Defenses – Village Archers! Village Archers have been upgraded! Use ice and rockets to defend your gate when regular arrows just won’t do! is this mean we're able to replace the village archers with the rockets and ice archer ??? i upgraded my village archers to the max already but it's still ordinary archers up there :0
    I also am not sure how this works, I have tried to replace. Mine with the ice archer but doesn't let me, have seen some people with them on the towers .
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I also am not sure how this works, I have tried to replace. Mine with the ice archer but doesn't let me, have seen some people with them on the towers .
    Could we indeed get some clarity regarding this issue? I've got my archers fully upgraded but no choice anywhere to be found.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All- Here is what I was able to find out: The upgrade gradually converts Archers to Ice Archers, and then Ice Archers to Rocket Farmers. There’s no choice involved. It happens based on the upgrade level, and the icon will change to show what each upgrade will get you.
  • HoloScoutHoloScout Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have max level village archers and they didn't change...
  • BlackJackChelaqueBlackJackChelaque Registered Users 8 Posts
    I maxed my archers before the upgrade to the game, and they have not changed either. Is there something I need to do to change them over? I also have not found the "Endless Mode" you talked about, where is it?
  • denykris1812denykris1812 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why svzzd2 not runing.. and quit app??pleasebhelp me
  • MeekaMeeka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Are you planning on any upgrades to the game that can be purchased with coins? I have almost 700,000 and they grow larger each battle, but I have nothing to spend them on...