Error Bro-op-Challenges

CODITA1980CODITA1980 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello , i play this game on my windows phone , from 2 weks ago every time when come the new chalenges it is show that i completed every one and i recived the reword , if i complet the reword they dont show the mesage that i finish the reword and they dont give me the prize. I ask my frends to help me with the chalenges , they finish the chalenges and i still dont recive no prize :( What i must do ? to start again with the chalenges ?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Codita, Do you send daily invitations to your Gun Brothers for the daily missions? In order to get the rewards for your brothers completing the missions, you must send the invitations to them and when they complete them, you will get the reward. It is all done on that same screen that displays the missions and rewards. Other than that, you don't have to do anything other than do the missions. The rewards are automatic. But if those invitations (recruiting) are sent out, then you will not get the rewards for your brothers completing them.

I hope this helps you with what you were asking. If not, feel free to let me know. Thanks.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool: