Options

????????what kind of customer service???????

Game: Samurai vs. Zombies Defense 2
Problem or Issue: Game reset or progress loss
Date Created: 04/30/2013 08:43 PM
Last Updated: 05/03/2013 04:24 PM
Someone say I have my ticket on 05/12 and got response in 2 days,tell me what did I do on 04/30???????

Comments

• Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    Relax. Its a free game with a hundred thousand freeloaders. They might be trying to resolve major systemic bugs a paying customer problems first.
  • Options
    killmeifucankillmeifucan Registered Users 12 Posts
    Good point, got order numbers from google plus the other website I order the product to earn the coins and it lost all in a sudden, the time I spend on the game and my money is waste, did not ask for too much just the status of my issues, the first response is on 05/03, and that is, I saw they response to other issues but not my paying customer, how long should I wait???? 1 month??? 2 month???
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Good point, got order numbers from google plus the other website I order the product to earn the coins and it lost all in a sudden, the time I spend on the game and my money is waste, did not ask for too much just the status of my issues, the first response is on 05/03, and that is, I saw they response to other issues but not my paying customer, how long should I wait???? 1 month??? 2 month???

Tickets can be answered in about 2 weeks more or less depending on how many users are having problems just lile you and they file multiple tickets which delay the process .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    If it got replied make sure you check your email and the spam folder just in case
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I did only file 1 claim snd check spam folder everyday ,like the game but have no choice to disbill from my credit card,like pay for 500 coin to upgrade a lot of thing and is all gone all upgrade start from level one, some product I order can't be return, I thing I am really patient here , just put yourself into my situation and u will find out my disappoint
  • Options
    As of today still no reply