Cheater?

TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
So I was attacked today by a guy named "Mike's iphone", he used kunoichi and had 6 allies + oni. He had farmer, swordsmith, nobunaga, horse archer, shield samurai and zato + oni. I guess the enemy's ally boss also appears when you try to defend your artifact, but how the hell is it possible to have 6 allies for kunoichi? I call hacks on this.

Comments

• NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    Let us just say that that every time you attack there are 5 allies on enemy this also take effect when you defend its normal happens to everyone
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    It's still b.s. You can't reasonably have people go throuhgh the camaign and develop a hero, then have the advantages and disadvantages go out the window. Pure horse $hit.
  • skrustikdriverskrustikdriver Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's BS a cross the board part 1 was good so I've been trying to give this game a shot but I've been robbed for glu since day one and the admin will only honor glu purchased not earned and everything is an absurd amount of glu if you where to purchase the necessary upgrades needed to progress through the game you will end up spending more than any hit title new release for consoles for this crappy game who do these guys think they are and worst of all I see people with an over abundance of money appear to be paying I think its like these guys must be feeding on some addiction pathetic....
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    It's BS a cross the board part 1 was good so I've been trying to give this game a shot but I've been robbed for glu since day one and the admin will only honor glu purchased not earned and everything is an absurd amount of glu if you where to purchase the necessary upgrades needed to progress through the game you will end up spending more than any hit title new release for consoles for this crappy game who do these guys think they are and worst of all I see people with an over abundance of money appear to be paying I think its like these guys must be feeding on some addiction pathetic....

I agree. The most infamous example of overpriced items is Gemini in blood and glory 2. Gemini is the best weapon in the game, but it costs like 200€ worth of gems to buy it. WTF!? You could buy a new console with that money. And it's not helping that they removed gems from daily rewards in this game, and that you can lose them if you lose. If you didn't lose them, that would be great but for the most part at high level upgrades it's either A) LOTS and LOTS of tedious grinding or B) spend lots of money for the gems. And it doesn't help that the f***ng game refuses to start after I accidentally closed it at mid-loading process. I almost pity those who dropped 50 bucks for sorceress. I really wanna like Glu's games, many of them are really cool, but they are almost ALWAYS ruined by overpriced crap and there is no justifying them.
  • Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lots of fail cheaters in this game today i attacked a guy that named himself plaque he kept on spawning horse spearmen and the blind guy like he had 30 tea pots and that with 5k points with a avarage lose points tryed the guy up to 3 times i dont know how thats possible but even with my support and boss i cant keep away the same lvls as me

So in short its an overpriced cheaterliked game that buttfuckes every cheater and admin
    I dont know what happend with the new update but i see defendses that cant be killed that the hero has 1000 points +
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I dont know what happend with the new update but i see defendses that cant be killed that the hero has 1000 points +

Maybe the update got players from other places from the world so there might be more cheaters
    IMG%5D
    Ive fighted 12 multiplayers today and only 1 of them was not a cheater ques it time leave this game no fun in killing players that has more health or power then final boss
  • mykysingermykysinger Registered Users 7 Posts
    I see some players on there with zero stats but rating is 16k. Is that normal?
  • npgeorgeuwnpgeorgeuw Registered Users 7 Posts
    Anyone know if the new update knocked the cheaters out of contention? We all know who they are, just look at the leaderboards and you can see a myriad of people with 900,000+ ratings (I'm guessing that rating only applies to SvZd2 but unless someone can elaborate on this? I think for the last few weeks/month many of us have been continually been beaten by cheaters who suddenly shoot up in the power/defense ratings and seem unbeatable even after spending most of your tea and sushi just to try and make a point. I still don't understand why glu can't just lock these people out of the multiplayer with an update? Any thoughts?
    to lock someone out they would have to know exactly who is cheating. if the cheater gets banned from the game whats stopping him from making a new account. its hard to pin point who is cheating since its just a name that can be changed continuously and if they do get banned, unfortunately, they could make another account
    IMG%5D
    Figure out a way to single the cheaters out, lock those accounts with the ability to appeal your case and force an update to be able to use multiplayer. Problem solved.--I guess if I had spent even a single penny on this game (which a few times I have been tempted) I would be livid if even a single artifact got lost. I'm guessing a large part of the problem was GLUs decision to store games locally by default. But that's neither here nor there.
    npgeorgeuw wrote: »
    Figure out a way to single the cheaters out, lock those accounts with the ability to appeal your case and force an update to be able to use multiplayer. Problem solved.--I guess if I had spent even a single penny on this game (which a few times I have been tempted) I would be livid if even a single artifact got lost. I'm guessing a large part of the problem was GLUs decision to store games locally by default. But that's neither here nor there.

Whats stopping the cheaters from making another account?
    Trust me theres is nothing we would love better than to keep all cheaters out of the game but thats not always too easy. If one gets banned he can just change accounts and cheat all over again
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    is there a leaderboard?

Well im sure the cheaters with have to update then end up with negative glu credits and maybe lost all of there stuff

unless there is a new android update that im not aware off
    mthead wrote: »
    is there a leaderboard?

Well im sure the cheaters with have to update then end up with negative glu credits and maybe lost all of there stuff

Not a "expert" on android. Gamecenter account for iOS can be made in a few minutes to start fresh all over again so it would be pointless to ban just so they can cheat again
    IMG%5D
    -I fail to see how this would not solve the problem and I apologize if it was not clear from my post: 1. Identify and block the cheaters. 2.) Then issue an mandatory update (if you want to use multiplayer then this is the price) to block the known cheat (or cheats), itself.

-Both steps if done together seem like they solve the problem. Now I'm not a programmer so don't ask me about the feasibility of either but they seem doable with a little bit of database skills and some programming know-how--I know it would be a pain-in-the-ass for them (GLU) and us but, again, small price to pay for at least a temporary reprieve from cheaters.
    mthead wrote: »
    is there a leaderboard?

At least on iOS there is a leaderboard.--Not sure on Android. Any android people out there wanna chime in?
    npgeorgeuw wrote: »
    -I fail to see how this would not solve the problem and I apologize if it was not clear from my post: 1. Identify and block the cheaters. 2.) Then issue an mandatory update (if you want to use multiplayer then this is the price) to block the known cheat (or cheats), itself.

-Both steps if done together seem like they solve the problem. Now I'm not a programmer so don't ask me about the feasibility of either but they seem doable with a little bit of database skills and some programming know-how--I know it would be a pain-in-the-ass for them (GLU) and us but, again, small price to pay for at least a temporary reprieve from cheaters.

The 2nd step could work if it is fixed but for the first chaters will make new accounts . If their device is blocked (as i know from iOS) they can just change their UDID (kind of mean unique device identifier) and they will be granted access again. Im no expert of android so cant really tell about that
    IMG%5D
  • JoeyJoey Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know if it is the way the game is programmed or if they are cheaters but I was defending an artifact and easily killed the enemy hero and shogun boss but the had an immortal platinum Rocky T-man he rocketed to my gate and just kept damaging the gate until it destroyed my gate I used 3 revives and countless abilities and allies and even the tag team charm. It was completely immortal and unstoppable. This really upsets me when there is something ridiculous like this. Makes me regret wasting time and money playing this game
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Unfortunately, there will always be cheaters no matter what you do. Not only are they stealing the developers work, but they are cheating themselves out of the challenge of earning things in the game. I know it's frustrating to see people cheating, but try to remember that they are cheating themselves the most!!!:)
    It's always much funner to earn what you get rather than to take it........Especially when it's an accomplishment.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shannys right. there will always be cheaters no matter what we think about them, they will continue to get into the game and cheat./ although i find it strange that a user will cheat on his ally rather than his hero which is the strongest of them all. but just keep trying and keep earning artifacts. it sounds like a glitch since the hero died but im sure you wont see much of that
    IMG%5D
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Actually, a better way to curb cheating is to create a bracket system and only allow players to attack players within their bracket. This will largely keep the cheaters (hopefully) within their own brackets so they're all just playing with themselves (hah).
    What about the supposed cheater with allies that won't die . He could have a defense of about 1000 but never die so in that case it wouldn't work well but your idea would stop most to all of the cheaters since probably what happened with the invincible Allie was a glitch
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well just updated my svzd2 to the latest one

nice to see they have defense option and which hero to use.....

but still cant find leaderboard... unless some one found it..

game is a bit laggy i guess, but i can tolerate it.. and nice to see the spirit defense..

hehe damiyo.. you damn expensive.. hope players who brought the sorceress gets a discount on buying dimayo