Kill the Shogun and destroy a level 4 gate in 3 minutes

Stefan0Stefan0 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi,

What are you using to kill the shogun and destroy a level 4 gate in 3 minutes ? The best way I found was to don't upgrade the leadership (level 3 at the beginning for me) send zato (I have 30 leadership points at the beginning) and then send "horse archers" for the shogun. I use my bow to attack the shogun but I have to avoid his sword. When he died I send a lot of assassins to destroy the gate but I usually don't have enough time.

I have all the allies unless the sword master and I have upgraded them to the best level without using gemms/glucoins.

Sorry for my bad English.
Stefan0

Comments

• Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    Frosty and then hack and slash
  • Stefan0Stefan0 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, Frosty is a good idea for boss. What are you using to "hack and slash" please ?
  • LabcatLabcat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ronin packed with Health and Fully upgraded armor. Sadly enough, costs, but if you have this, you can solo Him. With the Unit spawner ability, you can rush the gate pretty fast after that.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I've had my farmers upgraded to the max from the beginning, because I remembered in SvZ1 it was quite overpowered. I soon realised it wasn't the same thing in SvZ2, but they still get pretty far and take down a shogun quite fast. Other than that I use my Kunoichi with flash bomb, which makes him paralyzed for 1-2 seconds, and then I use lethargy. In the meantime getting him down with my Kunoichi as well, usually does the trick.
  • Stefan0Stefan0 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have upgraded all the heroes, heroes'weapon ... to the Max without gemmes. Unless the samurai who is level 17. He has more life than ronin but he has not the miror armor... should I use my gemmes to upgrade the ronin's armor ? The shogun kill my farmers before they hit him... So they need to be upgraded with gemmes... But I haven't try to use letharghy and flash bomb with farmers, I'll try!
    Thanks for your tipps. Anyone has an other idea ?
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Lethargy or stun grenade is good I always use ronin who I have built right up and even if I don't get near the gate. Which appens occasionally I can still Win and break the gate with robins thunder strike
  • AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    Use a heavily upgraded Ronin. My Ronin's health is level 1000. My sword is level 1000 with two attacks from the sword the shogun would be dead
  • GraecusGraecus Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is why I don't attack person who have got Shogun.
    Ashwin wrote: »
    Use a heavily upgraded Ronin. My Ronin's health is level 1000. My sword is level 1000 with two attacks from the sword the shogun would be dead

^^
  • bboxbbox Registered Users 1 Posts
    Upgrade to level 10 spear horseman (I think that's the one... The one that can do around 1200 damage per hit). It only takes two of these to take the shogun down in 10-15 seconds. Or if you have lethargy/flash bomb, you only need one spear horseman.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    I do usually win with ronin using this method..lvl 2 gate..reach 40 buy zato..walk beside zato..timing the wagon..when reaching bell..ronin should be there..by the time you arrive at bell abe be stun by it..your wagon should have arrive also..when wagon hit ronin..quickly spawn massive assassin.. ronin should die within thin area... good luck
  • darkbat69darkbat69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    get a horse, upgrade and use spearman ONLY to lv11, each spearman has 6xx damage. id you can get 5 once a time. output would be 3000~4000 Each attack.
    Samurai mount with horse run in front of the bell. use <Lethargy> to freeze heros and shogun.
    After you awake, keep running and passthrough all that you can pass and reach the gate.
    <Reinforcements>. after 2~4second. Shogun and lv4 down. I usually end the game at 02:22
  • kulalantikoykulalantikoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree w/ Ashwin. With heavily upgraded Ronin I can do it in about 1 min 10 secs for higher levels. Sometimes less. I'm at wave 111 due to Ronin.