need friends that complete the daily grenade missions

amay537amay537 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
www.facebook.com/amay537 Add me if u do daily grenade missions asap

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    What grenades are you talking about? Frag, Shock, Freeze or all of them? Because if so i'm really curious to know how many grenades you usually use to complete the common 100 kills challenge with shock/freeze.
  • amay537amay537 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    You have to throw 2 at a time for the missions to work. Always go to level 50 with a bro that dies instantly, line up the enemies and hit Then with 2 grenades, BAM BAM instantly. Now add me n help me get gold!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    What grenades are you talking about? Frag, Shock, Freeze or all of them? Because if so i'm really curious to know how many grenades you usually use to complete the common 100 kills challenge with shock/freeze.

It usually works out to being 2 times the amount. Throw 2 at a time like amay said and you should get close the accurate kill amount. So you might want to take the amount needed vs. reward into account to see if it's going to end up costing you more than you are going to win, before you do them. They usually have a pretty decent pay out though and you usually will at least break even, if not come out ahead on them. I guess that's why so many choose not to even do those missions. I guess it's more of a personal choice.....:)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • readilayreadilay Registered Users 17 Posts