260 stars GG NO RE

genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
One would think that Ice Demon level 4 is the hardest. Well its not.
Hardest Mission is the Impossible mission last area level 4. The easiest way to win it for me is with Felmor and 3 healers. All other heroes die so fast if you make the smallest mistake or if you are unlucky and the target 1 hero.

I've played for a good while, and i think its probably impossible to get a purple or a orange item from a mission without rewards.

But there are a few blue items out there that are very good. Also there are different level of the same blue item with better stats so make sure you check the max out.

Most important part information i have for you is. There are some Level 5 Purple items that are better then the best level 6 blue item. I also think that there are a few Level 4 Orange Items that are better than best level 6 Blue item. So make sure you save them.

Never upgrade a regular, green, blue item above level 5. You will need rubys and falling stars for later upgrades of Orange and Purple Items.

The best DPS team, is Kassia, Nyxx, Tlanac, Z'dar. You can do almost all missions with them.

Never Buy Leogan. If you are going to buy heroes, this is order: Kassia, Felmore, Nyxx

Also if you are wondering it takes 8 Days and 9 hours to be able to replay ICE Demon LOL!!!!!!!!!!

If you are an android player, Make sure you play other Glu games to get Glu coins for upgrades. Its close to impossible to beat the game without max stats or Pay 2 win Heroes.

Have all heroes level 31, Max stats.

I've not paid a cent and i have NOT cheated/hacked or abused the system in anyway.

Comments

• GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    genored wrote: »
    Never Buy Leogan. If you are going to buy heroes, this is order: Kassia, Felmore, Nyxx

You probably forgot the most important about buying a hero.

NEVER EVER EVEN DARE THINK OF DOING THE STUPIDITY TO BUY A HERO AT A HIGHER LEVEL.

It comes with a bunch of junk equipment that you will eventually get from missions and most importantly you will not be able to spend the gems to give him double skill points.