Tiers of equipment

KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
I have noticed that the store has different tiers of equipment that can be purchased. Each tiers that I have seen has significant improvement in stats.

How many tiers are available?

Comments

• WhizzardWhizzard Registered Users 9 Posts
    From what Ive seen, it seems as you progress and unlock new areas new tiers become available.
  • denied69denied69 Registered Users 6 Posts
    epics and legendary are shits...u cant get them on higher lvls...and old one are crap...even just one lover tier blue item is replaced by higher tier silver item, on new unlocked ( path )
  • sethwenensethwenen Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yes there is a design problem with this game, because whenever you join a new area you can receive a regular (non-rare) item that will have better stats that your rare or legendary items. Which is BS cause then what is the purpose of trying to get rare drops, then the drops are not rare, but just a hoax to spend more gems to get "rare"-items from a specific zone before you can actually beat higher dungeons and acquire those items by a drop.

The rule of thumb, as I have experienced, is that if you get a rare drop in a dungeon you don't need that item anymore, because in order to beat the dungeon you must have spent gems on higher gear that surpass the rare item you are intending to get in a drop from the dungeon you are about to complete.

What the heck are this greedy guys thinking?
  • KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    probably, that by designing a game in this fashion they still make enough money from people buying glu coins
  • denied69denied69 Registered Users 6 Posts
    well i stucked ath 130 party lvl..ath 4th cave boss...unbeatable....unpredictable spell from boss he jumps on any hero on map and do 600 dmg....wtf...my tank got 650 hp....all my heroes get oneshoted by him...now way....i was thinking only way to kill him to use overkill with brenna and kite him all the time if that works..but ofc i didint go on poision skill =P.....and shop is so bad....u cant even chose items with stat u want....( tank blue items are block, and green are hp) and all heroes got green hp...and blue some OP stat...
    even game started to kick me out of game...4ever loading bug...and so on...
  • PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Just for curiosity, what is the most powerful item tier in the shop?
    I mean the ones you can get with coins, not with gems.
    Is the optimum ones or the supreme?
    I've arrived next to the final stage, and I don't know if I have to buy some equipment or wait a little for a better tier.
  • ecoladdecoladd Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can purchase tier 6 items now, but I don't know if there is a higher tier yet. I have not completed the areas yet. I'm on 11 I think...
  • AcdevilAcdevil Registered Users 12 Posts
    Anyone get higher than tier 6? I just beat the first ice demon, but no better tier opened.
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    no for the moment tier 6 is the highest, but after replaying map 11 and 12, you will get a lot of blue tier 6 items that are good. Nope never got a purple or orange in regular replay mission.
  • BonesIIIBonesIII Registered Users 12 Posts
    Greedy is exactly the word i would use as well. Pointless rare drops way too late to be of any use. Or Spend 150 gems on a seemingly
    great staff only to get a drop 3 days later ofva used variety that has higher stats. How stupid is that.
    Rare items are pointless as thier stats are so much lower than next tier items. Add to the game that upgrading past level 5/6 takes FOREVER and this game will turn most players off once they reach the latter stages. Nearly impossible to get higher tier rare items. Once again it comes down to greed of the developers. I would much rather pay a flat $20-30 for a great game than deal with this greed.
  • PjcougarPjcougar Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have got both purple and orang ein reg game, but havenot noticed purple to be any better then other reg stuff
    Epic (purple) are the only items that hold some value over a decent period of time. These are almost never dropped and are overpriced in the store. Legendary items are almost pointless because by the time u are able to get some drops, the legendary items have way lower stats than available standard items. Only way to get them at abtime where they are useable is to BUY them. Or get really lucky on the day 15 daily bonus. Even then, the tiers are lower than what is being currently dropped. Developers need to lower gem prices or amounts OR include a way for players to collect a reasonable number of gems in the game (like mines, better level 4 dungeon rewards, mini games, trade in/selling for gems, p2p selling or trading store, etc) there are 5 ideas off the top of my gead and i aint no developer. Or have lowlevel legendary drops earlier so they are actually useful.
  • genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
    Pjcougar wrote: »
    I have got both purple and orang ein reg game, but havenot noticed purple to be any better then other reg stuff

I have no idea what you tried to say.