[BUG?] Increasing cost to summon allies in multiplayer

In a couple of games now, I've run into instances where the cost to summon my horse archers and horse lancers have jumped up into the 200+ range. It's unexpected and needless to say, makes winning multiplayer much, much, harder. When that happened I think the horse master stayed the same cost. Frostie definitely stayed the same cost as he was the only unit I was able to summon after encountering this problem.

Am I right in thinking this is a bug and not some weird charm or artifact or planned in-game effect?

Comments

• obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    OhToSee wrote: »
    In a couple of games now, I've run into instances where the cost to summon my horse archers and horse lancers have jumped up into the 200+ range. It's unexpected and needless to say, makes winning multiplayer much, much, harder. When that happened I think the horse master stayed the same cost. Frostie definitely stayed the same cost as he was the only unit I was able to summon after encountering this problem.

Am I right in thinking this is a bug and not some weird charm or artifact or planned in-game effect?

Did you notice if it was only happening after you summoned the horsemaster? If I were you I'd try to isolate and reproduce the issue and report it to support.
  • OhToSeeOhToSee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah, after encountering it a couple more times, it seems to happen when he dies. His death / respawning messes up the summon cost for other mounted units.
  • DrewvtDrewvt Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, this happens to me too (iPad generation 3). It is the reason I have come to the forum. Half a dozen of my attacks have failed because suddenly every mounted ally costs 5 times as much to summon. It always seems to happen near the end of the fight, although this may be because I tend to summon the Horse Master late in the game.

Anyway, I didn't realize that the trigger was the Horse Master dying, specifically. Thanks for that info and I hope this bug can be solved.
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Make sure you both submit a bug report through support on the main website.
  • DrewvtDrewvt Registered Users 4 Posts
    I made a customer care ticket, yes, if that is what you mean.