HELP

Hello, I'm playing Heroes of Destiny has a 3 days and today I was playing until my phone crashed completely, so I pulled the battery and got to be able to restart the phone. When I did this came the big surprise, I lost all my progress in the game, I wonder if there is any way or any file that I can always get saving for if it happens again. I really liked the game, but I can not get to every time risking losing my progress.

Yours,
Mett

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Some Glu game has a Save File on both your device and online but if i did understand well this is not the case of Heroes.
    I'm not sure of what they can do but you could create a ticket asking help to Support.
    But to be honest, 3 days are no so much. Not to say that your time isn't important but if you didn't bought coins with real money losing them in the crash, i would just restart playing the game.
  • MettzMettz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    Some Glu game has a Save File on both your device and online but if i did understand well this is not the case of Heroes.
    I'm not sure of what they can do but you could create a ticket asking help to Support.
    But to be honest, 3 days are no so much. Not to say that your time isn't important but if you didn't bought coins with real money losing them in the crash, i would just restart playing the game.

I know that 3 days may not seem like much, but my time to play is kinda tight. I never liked mobile games, but this was the only.
    I wonder if anyone has any solution, because it would be annoying every time I have to keep creating support tickets asking them to return my game.
  • MettzMettz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well, it happened again. I'm giving up playing until somebody have some news of how I can save my game. ):
  • GakwajarGakwajar Registered Users 2 Posts
    does anyone could tell me how to contact support desk ?
    i got the same problem also, i've lost my 3 month game progress
    thanks before
  • GakwajarGakwajar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear Support Desk
    i need your help for retrieving my 3 month game progress
    i like this game (HoD) so much

please help me
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I think we really need a way to make a backup of the savefile. Whatever may be the reason, there is just too many people which is experiencing this problem and making a way to have a backup is certainly faster than checking every single problem. I'm not sure if the staff will read this but it would be nice to know if something like iCloud is coming for Android devices.