Kill 3 Crows Challenge (the elusive crows)

shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
The topic of the elusive 3 crows has been brought up and discussed quite a bit in the "update" thread, so I thought I would start a thread dedicated to these crows that we are all in search of! From what I am seeing, there are many of us who cannot find these birds, but we hear them. I have spent over an hour in a mission (outside one of course) looking for a crow, and have seen nothing. I am desperate to know where these birds are, and I know others are too.

These are the things I have heard from a couple of people who have killed at least 1 bird:
-look outside missions (umm...yeah, I figured that was a given lol)
-they are usually pecking on dead bodies (I guess they must be having a snack? lol)
-look near the helicopter wreckage

I have done all of this and no luck. So I am asking that anyone that has seen and killed one of these elusive crows would please share any tips that they have.
-Is there anything that draws the crows out?
-When you hear it, does that mean there is one around?
-Are they more likely to be present at a particular point in the mission?
-Is there any chants, dances, lucky charms, or other magical practice to bring these birds out? (joking....unless there really is! lol)

I don't like to leave any challenges uncompleted. So any information would be appreciated. I am sure there are several people out there that would be grateful for any help as well. Thank you so much fellow zombie hunters...........
;)
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:

Comments

• 0275134802751348 Registered Users 16 Posts
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1zMJr4m8tK_vkq4tn7CustMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=email

Please see the above link, these pictures show what is crow
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Good shot 02751348! Thanks for sharing.
  • cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks for the pics
  • ElvispolarisElvispolaris Registered Users 8 Posts
    sniper rifle with scope zoomed....... Have takem tree in the air. Helps if there flying away from you and not side to side.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Thank you guys very much for the picture and the tips on where to get these boogers! I will be so happy when I get my 1st crow lol. I really appreciate the help though. I'm sure you helped more than just myself with this.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • weeza47weeza47 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wow if it wasnt for that picture showing what the crows look like i would have never found them. Just want to say a big thank you to all those who take time to help out anyone who has a question, problem, tips etc... I appreciate it very much for those who do respond back & dont act like a jackass. Thank you !!!!
  • murphmurph Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have seen the picture of the crows and I know they're outside mission but I have completed two hundred missions and have not seen them is there maybe because of the update they don't show on my phone or something does anybody know anything else on thisthat could help me like maybe even Customer Support website or something I have tried to find how to contact them but alls I am finding is talk to other players or business website
  • murphmurph Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here I have completed 250 missions, i hear the crows, I look in the sniper scope, I look at dead bodies but no Crows I'm thinking they don't show up on my phone because of the update. Somebody please tell me if same mess happened to you
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I have been killing crows for so many times - used almost all weapons to kill them. And to be honest, I don't know why I have to kill them and what achievement it should be. Really can't see them.

What I do know is in stages with open areas expect them to be in some of these areas. (had to redo my game)
    - near the helicopters
    - gas stations or somewhere near
    - alleys (need to check carefully)
    - flying in the air

For flying crows, the crossbow is useless in killing them. The best weapon to use would be the sniper rifle or assault rifle. A grenade launcher also works.

FYI. I'm back and I miss all of my friends
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.