The PVP system s completely screwed up!!

sbyksbyk Registered Users 3 Posts
I just wanted to collect one artifact collection. Apparently there's no freeze time before another player can attack you again! I just finished protecting one piece and have to fight another one!!! There's simply no way to defend the artifact from all the bullies!! I gave up on this game.

Comments

• DrewvtDrewvt Registered Users 4 Posts
    That sounds sweet to me. :D I want to defend because it is a little boring attacking all the time (and you run out of souls very quickly, anyway). For that reason I have seven artifacts open to attack on purpose right now, but it still takes forever for someone to try to steal them. I also keep my gate and guardian artifacts at a low level, so people might be more likely attack me. Am I just too good? LoL
  • sbyksbyk Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's not sweet when I have to spend 3 revives each time someone attacks me!!!
  • DrewvtDrewvt Registered Users 4 Posts
    The answer there is letting go of your pride, accept that you've lost, and try again when your soul jar has refilled which is just a matter of time. It's not easy to be humble in defeat, though, I am aware of that.
  • sbyksbyk Registered Users 3 Posts
    The easiest way: gave up on the game. Yeah I did that.
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    sbyk wrote: »
    I just wanted to collect one artifact collection. Apparently there's no freeze time before another player can attack you again! I just finished protecting one piece and have to fight another one!!! There's simply no way to defend the artifact from all the bullies!! I gave up on this game.

Well why complain, for you to collect the artefacts you yourself have to attack someone else's gate, I know there is a lot of hackers on here and yes I get peed off when they cheat but...... I make sure I have enough souls to complete the collections and have found I can beat double or more of my rating sooo let them bring it, all my collections are done honestly, I don't have the Buy heroes but still manage to kick them into touch, just play around with your heroes and allies see which work the best for you, I have Ronin heavily upgraded I use Sato horse archer horse lancer and. Assassin I use Ronins sword tornado and extra allies If its a heavy high number I am attacking or defending against I will use a power or peace charm.