Elite missions - are they really worth it?

SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
I'm playing in tier III and IV equipment and finding it hard to complete missions that the reward is tier II. Now, that would be ok if the gear were truly epic or legendary. But, the trash tier IV equipment I'm going to need to get the legendary items are better than the reward. Seems like a waste.

Anyone disagree? Am I just old and not good enough to get the equipment early enough to be useful?

Comments

• genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm playing in tier III and IV equipment and finding it hard to complete missions that the reward is tier II. Now, that would be ok if the gear were truly epic or legendary. But, the trash tier IV equipment I'm going to need to get the legendary items are better than the reward. Seems like a waste.

Anyone disagree? Am I just old and not good enough to get the equipment early enough to be useful?

You can not get Purple or Orange items from missions that are better then the items that you need to have to be able to beat the mission.

So you have to speend glu coins on revive or speed glu coins on store items that are probably better then the items that you get.
  • CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    genored wrote: »
    You can not get Purple or Orange items from missions that are better then the items that you need to have to be able to beat the mission.

So you have to speend glu coins on revive or speed glu coins on store items that are probably better then the items that you get.
    This is even more true when the mission rewards are attack speed mods.