Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your suggestions and comments.

Just wanted to post to let you know we are reading your feedback!

I can't promise we'll be able to act on all your feedback, but we're committed to making Heroes of Destiny better with each future update!

Thank you for your support!
Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Thanks for the information tiberius, it's nice to know the Glu staff is watching the suggestions. Keep on doing great work!
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    tiberius wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your suggestions and comments.

Just wanted to post to let you know we are reading your feedback!

I can't promise we'll be able to act on all your feedback, but we're committed to making Heroes of Destiny better with each future update!

Thank you for your support!

Did you guys just lowered the training times to reasonable levels or is my ipod acting up? :o
  • darylsantiagodarylsantiago Registered Users 2 Posts
    the update was great! leveling times greatly decrease except for lvl 30, i got my felmore to 29 and 29>30 is 1 day which is ok btw. another suggestion if i may is to scale the equipment to your lvl or atleast closer to your level or maybe sipmly to the next tier of equipment when repeating stages on higher difficulties. i noticed by the time i'm strong enough to get 5 stars even the epic/unique equipment gained are weaker than the junk equipment for my lvl.
  • BonesIIIBonesIII Registered Users 12 Posts
    The equpiment is so out of whack. Rare items are basically useless by the time you are able to beat the dungeon levels that drop them. Buying any items in store for gems is the biggest scam as they become pointless by the time u reach the next level or 2. At next level the used items already have better stats than many of the epic/ rare from previous levels. Makes no sense except to trick u into paying. Most players figure this out about halfway through the game. Unfortunately for those of us that paid money (wanting to help to support the game developers) in the first/middle stages, it has been a complete waste. Well played glu. U made $30 off of me but lost a customer for life on any other glu games.
  • IseuttIseutt Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like an explication for stat : what is instinct, what is the exlication for thr caster's weapon etc
    (sorry for the language, I'm frensh)