Glu Credits Earned not reflecting

SadakSadak Registered Users 2 Posts
I earned 30 glu credits over a period of time but it does not show up,it is dropped i pick it up it shows under loot at risk at the end of the stage but does not reflect when u back in the shop,very disappointed......is this normal and if not can i be credited with my glu credits......

Comments

• Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Sadak wrote: »
    I earned 30 glu credits over a period of time but it does not show up,it is dropped i pick it up it shows under loot at risk at the end of the stage but does not reflect when u back in the shop,very disappointed......is this normal and if not can i be credited with my glu credits......

If it shows as at risk on my iPad that means the wave has been lost you have been killed. You only get to keep loot if win the wave, telling you it is at risk is basically telling you to use a revive if you have one .
  • SadakSadak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the reply,but some waves I won and still never reflect,also what are the gems that ppl speak about,read it in ur post about completing the banner section in multiplayer...
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Sadak wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply,but some waves I won and still never reflect,also what are the gems that ppl speak about,read it in ur post about completing the banner section in multiplayer...

Sorry it didnt work. Gems well on iPad 2 the game I have gives you souls GOLD coins and if lucky enough n zombies drop. Gift boxes which you pick up and they drop gems 3 at a time like big green emeralds, I have had up to 9 gems from a wave if used a lucky charm, I don't get silver coins, I get more than I need of gold ones tho. From what I have read gems are the equivalent of Glu credits from other platforms, all my upgrading is now done with the gems anything from 20to30 per upgrade, and yes I get a lot from the gates oath from doing the waves, ie from whoever I am playing against and also from completing a gate they come round a lot as I said I before I can get 5 gems on the flower and armour gates, 3 times each gate one after the other. Other gates except the tea and sushi ones I get anything from 1 to 4 and can get them 3 times in a row......
  • Se7enisraelSe7enisrael Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem on my Galaxy Note. I tried the recovery app but no change. Any suggestions?