Heroes of Destiny is now available FREE on iOS and Android!

Get it here FREE!
iOS: http://bit.ly/12QrnAR
Android: http://bit.ly/ZLHJGW

A mysterious evil known as the Darkness has invaded the Kingdom of Lerona and beyond, corrupting everything in its wake and unleashing chaos. Assemble your hardy group of heroes -- champions to battle the hordes of crazed, blood-thirsty monsters that terrorize the kingdom.

Direct a team of heroes with unique skills through a series of intense battles for fame, glory, and epic loot! Join the fight and guide your own Heroes of Destiny to victory!

➤ Control a team of up to 4 heroes with simple, intuitive touch controls.
➤ Fun real-time strategy and fantasy action RPG style gameplay.
➤ Play heroes of different classes, each with their own unique skills.
➤ Awesome 3D characters and environments -- battle monsters in richly detailed outdoor, dungeon, and city environments.
➤ Replayable missions with unique boss missions and cool loot rewards!
➤ Hundreds of different gear types to customize your heroes and improve their combat stats.
➤ More playable content to come in future updates!

View the trailer!

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Quick question. Do you need to be connected to wifi to play the game? Or is it like gun bros and SVZ2 where you are only restricted from selected features.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • gwuinsfgwuinsf Registered Users 8 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Quick question. Do you need to be connected to wifi to play the game? Or is it like gun bros and SVZ2 where you are only restricted from selected features.

I was able to play without Wifi. You obviously can't spend gems without an Internet connection though.
  • tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »

Yup, you are restricted from using selected features.
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • davidigidavidigi Registered Users 5 Posts
    tiberius wrote: »
    Yup, you are restricted from using selected features.

Is the game done? I have finished all 260 stars and says that south lerona is closed? Does that mean that they're updating it since its unfinished!
    davidigi wrote: »
    Is the game done? I have finished all 260 stars and says that south lerona is closed? Does that mean that they're updating it since its unfinished!

Thanks for your support, I hope you're enjoying our game.

We're working on new stuff. Stay tuned! :)
  • davidigidavidigi Registered Users 5 Posts
    So just downloaded the updates? South lerona is still closed.
  • Beerfest21Beerfest21 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup - South Lerona still closed for me also after completing 260/260 levels. Any update or continuation of game or time to delete app?
    Thanks for playing HoD!

We have future updates planned with new playable content.

We have an update close to submission to Apple/Google now.

More information will be provided when the update is ready for launch.
  • HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @Tiberius: Thanks for the heads up regarding updates!