New waves suck

obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
Okay, we asked for more waves and we got them, and I hate to complain, but they suck. I'm at wave 105 and I haven't had to do anything but stand at the enemy portal. The waves in the 30s, and 40s are much more difficult, not to mention the new blue version of the boss is even easier. Unfortunately, these new waves take forever with little to no benefit to me as a player. The point of asking for more waves was so the game would continue to be challenging as we upgrade. The game is really starting to lose its edge.

Comments

• abboodehabboodeh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree....it's waaaaay too easy i was expecting a real challenge...
    I remember 1 year ago when you updated the original SvZ and added waves from 51-70 i remember these 20 waves were hard as hell!
  • BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    It's endless though. Every 10 levels you get a free mystery box and bonus charms, health and glu coins. The new waves are just there to farm.
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    From wave 350 though the same zombies it does get more difficult, all I can say is save as many charms as you get, up till then like you I was just trapping them at the portal.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    From wave 350 though the same zombies it does get more difficult, all I can say is save as many charms as you get, up till then like you I was just trapping them at the portal.
    Wave 350?! Lol I'm at 60ish and already bored of them.
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    BigFred wrote: »
    It's endless though. Every 10 levels you get a free mystery box and bonus charms, health and glu coins. The new waves are just there to farm.
    oh wow, now that's good to know! cool
  • LeroykentLeroykent Registered Users 8 Posts
    They start to get a bit more difficult in the 120's. those stupid lantern thing and the spawning spiders can get past at times.
  • Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    Its still hard for none glu coin buyers but its endless every lvl there are more and more monsters the fun is away
  • martinmartin Registered Users 3 Posts
    the game does not have any new idea。