Well...

ShadowDragonShadowDragon Registered Users 7 Posts
I like this game but apparently there isn't much of a conversation going on in here about it. Was going to see if I could get some advise or maybe give some but... not alot to work with so I will start it out.

Anyone know how to get the dragons to appear?

Anyone thing that the glu credits required for the premium items to be purchased are a bit steep?

Why in the world would you spend 100 glu credits to give the outside of your tavern a face lift in order to get 5 glu credits back and 50exp?

Anyhow if you have any answers to my questions or need any advise hit me up as like I said I do enjoy the game and would love to talk about it with other players.

ShadowDragon

Comments

• jbarkerjbarker Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi don't know the answer to any of your questions but was wondering if you knew how to do thue quests where you have to slice to save your hero because no matter what i do my heros keep dying
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    you talking about that fat slime guy that sticks his tongue out?

its a bit decent but lil hard at the same time... plan out resturant , ingredients, leveling up hero... lots of thing to do
  • readilayreadilay Registered Users 17 Posts
    jbarker wrote: »
    Hi don't know the answer to any of your questions but was wondering if you knew how to do thue quests where you have to slice to save your hero because no matter what i do my heros keep dying

Have the same problem. When it comes to slicing, 9 from 10 ways is BETTER run.
  • VladsteinVladstein Registered Users 4 Posts
    as for the dragons I'm not sure about that, am i has to do with the dragon eggs you can buy in the store. As for saving your heroes when you see the slice above your heroes head, swipe your finger really fast aboVe the heroes head to the left and right quickly and as for the projectiles that fly and hit your heroes, tap them in the air to save your hero from being hit. Hope this helps some and the glu credits are abundant for prizes once you progress further in the game, I'm at level 22 right now and almost have the tavern max expanded and I still don't have room to place all of my glu credit premium items from the store that I have won for beating different monsters and completing the epic quests. Glu team if you read this can you please put a sort button menu on the heroes currently staying in the inn becuz its rather aggravating to have to go through the list each time to make sure to have all of the heroes in a set b4 cashing out a hero that's finished eating. Thank you and I will check back often!
  • VladsteinVladstein Registered Users 4 Posts
    here is a battle with my 3 elite heroes from the completed sets of the clerics, vikings, and fire wizards..

Screenshot_2013_08_10_14_15_59_1.png
    Screenshot_2013_08_10_14_14_52_1.png
  • SharkBaitFTWSharkBaitFTW Registered Users 1 Posts
    Not the best place to post this but the forum won't let me write a new post so.... any idea if this game will be released in the US? Apologies if the question's already been asked.