Multiplayer question

rigsbyrigsby Registered Users 1 Posts
Is there a way to pick the troops that defend you? Or is it random by the game? Does it only use the strongest characters? Multiplayer is incredibly confusing.

Comments

• obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    rigsby wrote: »
    Is there a way to pick the troops that defend you? Or is it random by the game? Does it only use the strongest characters? Multiplayer is incredibly confusing.

I don't think anyone knows the answer. Some people make claims that they do but we have no reason to believe it to be true. A popular answer is that you defend using the last hero you used in multiplayer (with the last set of allies used), another response has been that your strongest hero is always used (with the last set of allies used), another has said it'll use the last hero/ally combo you used in either single or multi-player. Regardless, I haven't heard anyone say it'll use the strongest/most upgraded allies but I suppose that's possible.
  • andrewvanmarleandrewvanmarle Registered Users 1 Posts
    When you eneter the multiplayer screen ( with the collections) tap your defense rating: it shows what is used for your defense. You can then tap change to make a different selection