mystery chest?

Has anyone ever bought any of the mystery chests? I'm pretty certain I won't be getting a legendary tier VI item but I was wondering what I AM likely to get. Certainly don't wanna waste 119 credits on a green or blue item that I can get by completing missions

Comments

• COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    At tier VI it contains tier VI blues, epics, legendaries and ... fallen stars :D.
  • jvmaniacjvmaniac Registered Users 5 Posts
    That actually doesn't sound too bad at all. Thanks!
  • styggwestyggwe Registered Users 1 Posts
    The mystery chest has been Nothing but dissapointing, in the 7 chests i've bought i got 5 blues, barely better then the tier 6 greens, 50 rubies and once 70 glu coins! Why would i want to pay 119 coins and then gain Only 70?
    I want to know how small the chances are of getting legendarys or even Epics!
  • GrnblazerGrnblazer Registered Users 8 Posts
    I was pretty stupid and have bought somewhere near 20-40 mystery chests. I have never won a legendary item from it, it is crazy disappointing. I honestly do not believe you can win a legendary item from the chest, they are simply there for looks. The only legendary item I recieved is after buying 15 or so mystery chests you are guaranteed an item.

If I had known the low probability I would not have spent the $100's of dollars on this game. I got caught up thinking it has to be the next one, and kept buying them lol.

I must admit I love this game but due to the massive amount of money I have spent with such sour results I can't see myself playing another game from this company. I am sure as I am only one person the company does not care about me (customer service ;) if they do please contact me for I have some complaints I would like to share.

As for anyone playing this game, please do not fall for the trap as I did unless you have the money to drop.

This is one of my favorite games on my phone and I do hope to complete everything in the game. Once I do, I will probably be gone forever from Glu, unless something changes. I work in a customer first industry and know that it is much easier/cost efficient to make an unhappy guest happy and keep them on board rather then lose them and try to gain another. Especially when that person is so willing to spend money and keep coming back.

Thank you for your time
  • GrnblazerGrnblazer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ohh I did get an epic or 2 I believe so there is some consolation :,(
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Just my two cents I have bought around 10 mystery chests and I guess been lucky compared to the rest I got 4 lengendarys but 3 of them were are the cloth shoes lol. Either way it worked out because I was able to use them but I agree it does seem the the probability is low. The other 6 were 5 blue items and 1 epic.