Options

Rocky T'Man glitch in multiplayer mode

I've encountered this twice already when trying to defend my artifacts. Basically what happens is, when my opponent spawns Rocky T'man, he will slide all the way to my gate and never go away. This causes all my allies to stay stuck at the gate and I can never complete defense since Rocky never dies.

I don't know if it's been discussed already, if so, remove this post plz. thanks in advanced =D

Comments

• Options
    jeangojeango Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah I have the same problem...

both on a defense and on an attack.

Good thing I never actually paid money for souls, but I can imagine this would piss off someone who did
  • Options
    seemsseems Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too, I can't seem to find any army member that kills him and keep losing areas I'm trying to defend because he's sat on my gate. No reply from developers on this?
  • Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    I do have a temporary solution for this.. what u have to do is when facing this type of player u need to use the haste charm to fastly gather all available troops in front of the portal.. make sure when u see the roxky tman flying across u didnt spawn allieus from portal fro a briefly 5 second.. continue to do this aa to ensure that rocky tman would surpass your gate and collide down andnot standing in front of your gate blocking all troops..ive try it a few times and it works.. givethat bloody hell cheater stealer artifact what they deserved..yeah!
  • Options
    dominic78dominic78 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is a crazy "glitch". seriously if the devs are unable to fix their own game then here is an easy solution...remove T'Man Rocky from multi-player mode until you can fix this. This is just one of those glitches that directly effects the online aspect of this game. You literally have to avoid any players using him but if you are defending you have no choice. Horrible support and sad to see a dev or moderator has yet to even address this in any way. shame.
  • Options
    icabusicabus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Happening to me too, both for regular rocky and Lvl11 Rocky. Keeping rocky in my lineup until its fixed!
  • Options
    HobbitHobbit Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ive got same problem. It's so annoying and I even write support this problem.
    I lost a golden alli caus of this shit. If problem doesn't dissappear soon i will delete the game. But really liked to play it.
  • Options
    Bk188Bk188 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yupp..happened too many times already..the game is quite cool will lots of new things, but if u guys did not resolve this matter I am tired to play it. If the artifact stolen during my sleep time it is fine, but if it is stolen when I am awake n try to defend but that rocket man glitch made me lost an artifact, it is way too unfair..so plz do something bout it. Or do you prefer me to write in Japanese..?
  • Options
    superkingkongsuperkingkong Registered Users 4 Posts
    It happened to me too... about 7 times already. i don't care if it stucked there and couldn't summoned my allies but when it stucked at my gate, it would drained the life out of my sacred gate until i died when I was almost winning... everytime... frustrated!!!
  • Options
    JRock2404JRock2404 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I keep getting this glitch every time I try to defend an artifact now. It's really starting to get under my skin. I just tried to defend the same artifact 5 times in a row and can't finish because Rocky T'Man stays stuck at my gate doing damage repeatedly to my allies stuck at the gate and the gate itself. I was hoping to find a solution, but I guess the Glu devs don't give a rats ass about anything. I love their games but it's really frustrating that they can't fix a simple glitch on any of them and the fact that they require Glu credits for so many things in game and the credits are so difficult to come by in game. Not everyone wants to pay money to advance in a game. Either make them a more common drop in game, or do away with them. I'd recommend Glu games to everyone if this wasn't the case with all their games.
  • Options
    ricky123ricky123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I noticed rocky was stuck always after 8 used divine wind when he was midflight, however I think I could potencially happen with and knockback/stun/slow effect, if any glu support reads this, try examining those
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    help if you guys mention what platform you are on..

im on android and have no problems with rocky t man.. he gets to the gate and just disappears..
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    ricky123 wrote: »
    I noticed rocky was stuck always after 8 used divine wind when he was midflight, however I think I could potencially happen with and knockback/stun/slow effect, if any glu support reads this, try examining those

We do read these! Thank you!
  • Options
    BlackJackChelaqueBlackJackChelaque Registered Users 8 Posts
    I use a kindle Fire, and have this problem erratically, both while attacking and defending on multiplayer. Sometimes Rocky T'Man will reach the end of the line and just dissappear, and sometimes he locks up at the gate or the spawn point, and the only way I have found to deal with this problem when it hapens is to shut down my device and restart. Single player or daily challenges do not have this problem. Also, there is a large space in front of the enemy spawn point (while defending) where your army will not cross nor attack past, but their army can attack from, and it seems significantly larger than the safe area behind your defended gate. why is that? Last question: Why is it that if I'm defending or attacking, my Boss (Demon Shogun, Spider Lady, Oni) never spawns, but my enemy's does? I could understand it when they would only spawn on defense, but now they spawn when I am defending, and that is unbalanced.