No more goals, no more missions to complete, over 200,000 useless cash and a few gold

minisportsminisports Registered Users 6 Posts
Wat's to do when you completed your goals, no more missions coming up, cash on hand, but nothing to buy?

Comments

• ArcokaneArcokane Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been where you are.

Buy yourself infinite grenades.
    I've got 636 at last count.
  • minisportsminisports Registered Users 6 Posts
    I did over 10 maps with only grenades... Lol. I mean, i even tried the arena grenades only. Got bored though. Haven't played in months waiting for something new.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    at this point we are all waiting for major updates. I redid my game and well the only thing that keeps me busy is the area and finishing stages with handicaps - using the worst weapons possible like the baseball bat.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • ankit1981ankit1981 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ya exactly now bit frustrate ive lots of cash but no updates wat to do no weapons available wid cash waiting for something special
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sharing the sentiments. Let us hope we get something good to use with the cash we have accumulated - preferably some good cash based weapons.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.