Options

6 rolls later, still crappy items

CandleCandle Registered Users 13 Posts
I've spent gems and now I'm using the daily quests and I've not gotten one purple or orange lvl 6 item yet. Most rolls yield blue items. I hope you all are having better luck with your rolls.

Candle Darklight
Pa'mai

Comments

• Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Candle wrote: »
    I've spent gems and now I'm using the daily quests and I've not gotten one purple or orange lvl 6 item yet. Most rolls yield blue items. I hope you all are having better luck with your rolls.

Candle Darklight
    Pa'mai
    Got epic from the first daily chest :p

Unfortunately it was axe ( :(IMHO Barb is the most useless char in the game)
  • Options
    genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
    Candle wrote: »

Candle Darklight
    Pa'mai

You cant get level 6 items from daily
  • Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    genored wrote: »
    It is definitely possible.
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    genored wrote: »

Not true - I have gotten a blue level 6 axe and a legendary level 6 trinket that adds 20% dodge.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I think Genorad and I are on the same page. I have logged and every day for the last few moths bad every legendary and epic chest roll I got had nothing in it but lvl 2-3 items. Seeing as I have already beat the game it seems pointless that they are not at least all lvl 5 items.

Consider yourself lucky if you have even seen lvl 6 epics and legnedaries in the roll because I sure haven't.

Is this a bug maybe that needs to be patched?
  • Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I would like to see how they handle their rolling system and percentages.

First off - daily login chests are very misleading - 100% epic and 100% legendary typically fall in the lower level category. This is quite ridiculous. I think it should ONLY be level 5 or 6 even if its early in the game. This still only means that after 10-15 days of gameplay you get one epic and one legendary thats worth using. To have a character decked out with solid gear, its still going to take awhile so i don't think thats unrealistic. There will still be people who are willing to buy gear in favor of waiting months before having something decent on there character. I read on a different thread that someone has spent over $100 so i think they will still get the money from those who are actually playing.

Second - mystery chests and token chests - what is the probability of epic and legendary? From what i have seen, this seems very small. I really think it should be increased to something reasonable like 30-40% epic and 20-15% legendary because i really think its less than that after hearing what people have spent on them and from personal experience. It feels like a cheap way to get money from people. Also, some items in the roll are terrible - like i spend 119 gems to get 80? Its like Glu is laughing at me after i roll that. I get that there is a risk involved, but the price per mystery box is high with little reward. Think of it like this - would i rather buy a character or a epic item featured in the store for 200 gems? Or would i buy 2 mystery boxes to more than likely get 2 rare items or worse? I think at least the potential for epics should be higher. Keep in mind, there is still a high gamble; you may not even get what item you want.

Also, why does the newest guy get his own style mystery box? Other bought characters dont...just curious :)