Options

game restart after dungeons in v1.2

After playing or leaving a dungeon my game always restart. Is there a solution for it or is it cause of the new game update. Please solve this because of the long game load i dont like it.

Comments

• Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    wimpyke wrote: »
    After playing or leaving a dungeon my game always restart. Is there a solution for it or is it cause of the new game update. Please solve this because of the long game load i dont like it.

Thanks for playing HoD and letting us know about this. What device are you on?
  • Options
    sousukesousuke Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've the same problem, after finish any level, dungeon or weekly quest, the game restarts. I'm playing on my Tablet BlueSense Touch96 with Android 4.1.1

I hope it can be solved ASAP cause it's horrible need to wait the restart after every quest.
  • Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    iPod 4th also was partially affected. Last weekly mission now always results in crash.
  • Options
    Fade2White12Fade2White12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having similar performance issues with the last update on iOS. Pretty much any level that has significant amounts of animation (like a new city) causes the game to crash. I've been stuck on the city mission in area XII because the game crashes before my team even crosses the bridge.
  • Options
    wimpykewimpyke Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am playing on a tablet lenco 712 android 4.1 And still have the problen also after recent update
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Android users, please be sure you've updated to 1.2.1. iOS users, that update will be coming soon.