great game but!

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
Leveling on this game is cool but the time limit stinks!
I have all seven of the charcters not including the gem charcaters just the game money one but that aisde its taking insane amounts of hours to level up higher level characters and I have no money ton get games and the new 1 gem per video only gets you so far.
I know you guys wanna make money to make new games thats fine but giving a time lim it to olevel a chracter is a bit much and making them pay for gems to speed uo the time is also quite annoying cause I have no money to buy gems!
Is there a way this can removed or change on some charcters I'm waiting over 18 hours to finish a level up to me thats a bit too much! Not sure what the point on wating an insane amount of tme for the charcters to finish level up is but its way to much!
It stops me in my tracks and some of my other charcters are to low of a level to help with other quests.
I do love this game but with a timie limit and insane as it is to wait for it is way too much!
Is there a possibility thisn will be removed in the future?
No other rpg's in cluding other rpgs from you guys did you have a time limit to level a charcter so why do this at all?
Not trying to sound rude and sorry if this is coming off like it but this time to level up stuff needs to go go its keeps me from compeleting other quests!
Look forward to seeing a reply mainly from a moderator and keep those awesome rpg games coming i love them all being the heor rocks lol!

Comments

• COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    goro3d wrote: »
    Leveling on this game is cool but the time limit stinks!
    ... some of my other charcters are to low of a level to help with other quests.

Just to make sure...Do you know that all characters actually have the same level and lvl 1 differs from 31th only by talents?
  • goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
    ya I know :P!