1,000,000 coins and nothing left to buy

I have earned over a million coins (Yes, I play too much, I know) but have upgraded every thing that I can upgrade with coins. Is there something else to be done with them, or some way to buy GLU credits with them, can I flick them at my enemies, etc.?

Comments

• imizziimizzi Registered Users 2 Posts
    2, 300, 000 and counting
  • LeroykentLeroykent Registered Users 8 Posts
    Try 5,500,000
  • KumaKuma Registered Users 6 Posts
    I think you should be able to buy a gem for 50,000 coins.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I've requested something special that you all could use your excess coins on, but haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know if anything comes about from it. :)
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    hope its a new weapon. Like a Million dollar wheel
    similar to the troop trample or the explosive cart. But its just a Big ass coin rolling thru the battle field, killing everything in its path and half damage to main character

but cost 1million coins to use per turn..

find a use for these useless coins and this will keep players keep on playing
  • briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    You should never allow one of the main rewards of your game to become worthless.

It is irritating to the players.

It could be anything. It could be like the mystery box, even if 100,000 coins usually gives you a lousy sushi but the chance at something better it is something.

Droves of people are abandoning your game because the coins become worthless.
  • pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    I won't mind seeing repurchase able items that you can use once and you have to repurchase to use again, in wont mind items that causes 1 million , anything to make those coins useful.