Weekly Mission Tokens

aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
Do unspent weekly mission token expire at the end of the week, or do they roll over to subsequent weeks?

Comments

• phoomyathitphoomyathit Registered Users 1 Posts
    they said we can replay missions everyday.But I can't. In my game,missions can play one time per day.
  • GrnblazerGrnblazer Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am not able to replay missions either, 1 mission per day I take it. As of now I have defeated the first mission for 7 tokens I believe and it will not allow me to do anything else so far. The timer has 4 days left on it.
    I would like to think for all the money I have contributed to this game which is in the several hundreds of dollars I want some bug free updates. I would also love to be able to get some quality gear (top notch) without having to spend cash. If it takes lots and lots of game play that is fair.

Sorry for my side note lol, but yes can we play the missions more then once per day? As is stated in the instructions.

Thank you, love thy game
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    I played the first mission for 7 tokens yesterday, the second for 10 when it became available at the same time that I received today's daily gift, and just replayed the first for 2. I'd guess that all of these have a 24 hour cooldown.
  • tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank you for trying out the new Weekly Missions feature! :)
    alee wrote: »
    Do unspent weekly mission token expire at the end of the week, or do they roll over to subsequent weeks?

They will roll over to the next week.
    they said we can replay missions everyday.But I can't. In my game,missions can play one time per day.

The first mission on day 1 (Mission 1) and the final mission (Mission 6) on Friday are the only missions that can't be replayed.
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same goes for me. All missions have a 24 hour cooldown and can not be replayed the same day.
    alee wrote: »
    I played the first mission for 7 tokens yesterday, the second for 10 when it became available at the same time that I received today's daily gift, and just replayed the first for 2. I'd guess that all of these have a 24 hour cooldown.
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    On Monday, I couldn't replay the first mission immediately when the second mission unlocked, but since then, the previous days' missions have unlocked at the same time as the new day's mission, so it's not a 24 hour cooldown.

It would be the last mission, that unlocks on Friday, that can't be replayed, wouldn't it, since the weekly missions are scheduled to be unavailable on Saturday.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Alee is correct. you can reply each mission each day and everyday a new one unlocks.

My observation that I am concerned about is that the 4 epic items they showcase are just some of many items in the random drawing of what we can get. For 100 tokens I am worried that we will walk away with getting somethig lousy like coins.
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I don't see the update 1.2 on adroid. Is it normal?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    I don't see the update 1.2 on adroid. Is it normal?

Android update is coming soon! Thanks!
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Are the 4 epic items in the chest drawing going to always be the same each week or how often will they change?
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    tiberius wrote: »
    Thank you for trying out the new Weekly Missions feature! :)

They will roll over to the next week.

The first mission on day 1 (Mission 1) and the final mission (Mission 6) on Friday are the only missions that can't be replayed.

Can you explain how many times you can replay the missions over the period of 6 days?

Whats the maximal tokes you can gahter?
  • tascattascat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Today I only got to play the second mission, when it was done, the first mission for 2 tokens was blacked out, I never even got a chance to replay it.. and YES it was the next day! Now I will be 2 tokens short NEXT week after I try to save 50 tokens for three treasure chests next week. I don't spend the leftover 50 after the first time through because I don't need what they have to offer and it gives me enough to buy 3 chests the next week. That's what I did last time, I want to know why my first mission was blacked out and not given a chance to replay it the next day, I only got to do the second one for 10.. no chance to replay the first for 2.. how cheap is that?