Tired of being punished for playing legit

EnthoEntho Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm talking about the players with level 200+ health, all of their allies upgraded to max with max level lethargy. I've dealt with way too many of these hackers around 3k defense rating and it usually amounts to me dropping a Friendship Warrior charm and several sushi plates to keep my artifacts from getting stolen.

Please do something -- ANYTHING -- about this. My apologies if this was posted in the wrong section.

Comments

• Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Entho wrote: »
    I'm talking about the players with level 200+ health, all of their allies upgraded to max with max level lethargy. I've dealt with way too many of these hackers around 3k defense rating and it usually amounts to me dropping a Friendship Warrior charm and several sushi plates to keep my artifacts from getting stolen.

Please do something -- ANYTHING -- about this. My apologies if this was posted in the wrong section.
    I have Roninnat near level 300 health and all allies fully upgraded and mine were all done LEGIT abilities are high but certainly not maxed out, my samurai and kunochi are less than 100 health and I don't have the heroes you but so some of us do it the right way.... It sucks I know I hate when I am beating a much higher defence and suddenly get booted from the game losing the souls....
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    it doesnt cost that much to get your level up there.. think about it . only cost about 5 glu creds per level upgrade
    all my things were done legit too

also not sure if its my paranoia when i manage to get the 2/5 artifacts, i get attacked by stronger players with 2 mins apart from each defending artificats, i think they are just the bots attacking me

Anyone out there uses a samurai to attack and defend on multiplayer? I think samurai is the worse to use for multiplayer
  • BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    I've dealt with actual hackers. I had a Ronin attack me who had Kunoichi's Flash Bomb. I still won, but it was a ****** up match. That should be banned for sure.
  • WesleyWesley Registered Users 2 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    Anyone out there uses a samurai to attack and defend on multiplayer? I think samurai is the worse to use for multiplayer

I do use Samurai for multiplayer and defending as you can upgrade his health with coins the most before having to use real money to do so. For example, you can upgrade Samurai to level 11 health which grants you 2756 health and then after that you have to spend 5 glu credits to keep upgrading. Whereas with Ronin you can upgrade with coins until level 4 giving you 700 health, and for Kunoichi you can upgrade with coins until level 4 giving you 175 health.

I hope I have got my information correct here because it seems that a lot of people do not like using Samurai, which I always seem to not understand. Maybe I'm missing something? Granted he does not have the greatest abilities things (whatever you call them).

I would like to hear you opinion on why you prefer not to use him? :)
    crap abilities and middle tier

you either get some one fast or someone strong, and i dont think samurai has any abilities that effects characters...the kunoichi has a stun ability.. throw in flash bomb, hack and slash a lil bit then throw in lathargy and flash bomb again

use to play the ronin but experience a strong sorceress.. couldnt do squat cause of her push back ability.. so have change to the kunoichi instead.. as for playing samurai, never have cause just dont like anything about him
  • WesleyWesley Registered Users 2 Posts
    crap abilities and middle tier

you either get some one fast or someone strong, and i dont think samurai has any abilities that effects characters...the kunoichi has a stun ability.. throw in flash bomb, hack and slash a lil bit then throw in lathargy and flash bomb again

use to play the ronin but experience a strong sorceress.. couldnt do squat cause of her push back ability.. so have change to the kunoichi instead.. as for playing samurai, never have cause just dont like anything about him

I agree with you that his abilities aren't the best, but for me I can overlook that because of how much more health he has than Kunoichi. I suppose having more health is a part of my play style as I normally take a lot of damage from enemies. I have got used to having more health now so when I go back to Kunoichi I pretty much die instantly as I run straight in with no regard to my health, but that's just me being stupid :) I will sometimes use Ronin though if I feel like it as he does have a bit more health and has okay abilities.
  • HoloScoutHoloScout Registered Users 18 Posts
    Samurai's balance helps with harder levels. My samurai is level 50 with level 10 Sword and Bow. All Collections are completed and I have max level Assassin, Frostie the Bowman (Champion), Rocket Farmer (Champion), Zato Swordsman and Rocky T'Man. Lethargy, Reinforcements, Tornado are lv 10. I am on wave 183 and the levels are getting hard, I do little damage to enemies and rely on my Allies quite a lot, although the do eventually get to the portal. When I use Kunoichi, archer with take her HP to zero and Ronin cannot catch up to Elite Chochinobakes and Mini Jorogumos. I find that the Samurai's balance of speed and defence help a lot at difficult stages.
    I did spend £24 and use glu credit bonuses from Gun Bros and Eternity Warriors 2.
    Curious of what is your samurai is like on multiplayer and what is his defence power level

Judging by the level i know my kunoichi will breeze thru
  • HoloScoutHoloScout Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have not been able to play at all lately but I remember my Defense Rating being about 4000
  • XRoboXRobo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just play a lot.. It doesnt take much to get a lot of HP. I get lots of Gems because of those Multiplayer battles and i use the lucky charm in single player to get more boxes
    use the lucky charm in daily challenges. Im not sure if its only me, but the daily challenges do throw out of alot of goodies
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    When I first played this game the samurai was my favorite character, but I later found that the heroic mount didn't have enough health to last long and I got tired of constantly summoning it. Also divine wind, thunderstrike, flash bomb and dagger barrage are all vastly superior to the samurai's katana slash and summon lightning skills.

I like the kunoichi because she moves very fast and does a lot of damage with her attacks. True she doesn't have much health so you need to have troops in front to act as a meat sheild when fighting archers. I see a lot of people like the ronin in multiplayer. However the ronin costs a huge amount of gems to upgrade so I didn't invest too heavily in him. Also I don't know how people stop the lanterns from detroying their gate since the ronin moves too slow to retreat when they run by. At early levels it is easy to kill them, but when you've gone a few hundred levels those lanterns have too much health to kill quickly and one lantern can do enough damage to take out your gate by itself. The one thing I hate about the ronin is that I often miss picking up gems or a present because it will disappear before I can get to it.
  • platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Curious of what is your samurai is like on multiplayer and what is his defence power level

Judging by the level i know my kunoichi will breeze thru
    3,762 total defense rating. My Samurai itself is only 325 (power rating 540).

And currently 24th with 1,469 Multiplayer victories. ;)

The only opponent I have difficulty with is a Ronin with highly powerful armor and Divine Wind /Thunderstrike that can kill Assassin/Farmers with a single hit. Those guys are unbeatable. I once used 40+ teas and 80+ sushi plus a Peace Charm in a single wave - still couldn't do it.
    I have over 3000 multiplayer victories and my ranking is 44 for that category so there is no way you can be 24th. However a lot of people have cheated to get higher rankings. For example, the top 10 players for the daily challenge have well over 600 victories. Version 1.0.0 of this game came out March 1 which is about 195 days ago. Therefore the most anyone could have completed is less than 200 since you don't get credit for completing the daily challenge more than once per day.

I don't have much trouble defeating high level ronin with reflective armor, but they are the toughest to fight in multiplayer and it takes much longer to kill them since I have to summon a lot of spear horsemen. If you are having difficulty, then you must change your strategy or avoid that type of opponent. Using assassins and farmers is a bad strategy to use against an opponent that has a maxed out rocky t'man or a ronin that has developed divine wind or thunder strike. The easiest way to defeat a high level ronin with reflective armor is to make the spear horseman and possibly the horse master your only allies then use flash bomb, summon allies and lethargy and let your horsemen hack away until he's dead. I take out level 200+ ronin often in 2 minutes or less and I do it without using any charms, sushi or tea. Since you use the samurai you can modify this basic strategy and add your heroic mount and replace the flash bomb with a skill that does a lot of damage like the explosive cart or troop trample. Summon tornado won't work very well since it doesn't do enough damage.
    Wouldn't be the first time that a web site artificially changed rankings so people see what's pleasant to them. I'm using the Android version, and that's the ranking GLU shows me.

Anyways, the T'Man is only challenge if I'm the one defending the gate. If I'm attacking - no problem.

For the Ronin, I have both the level 11 Spear Horseman and the Golden Champion of the Spear Horseman. No good. As the 40+ tea should suggest, I tried to to summon high value units. Still no good.

It's not just the life-level of the Ronin, it's mainly the divine wind/thunderstrike that made this guy unbeatable. I've killed very high level Ronin who didn't have such strong abilities.
    The kunoichi is better for attacking a ronin because all you do is repeatedly flash bomb him so he can't use his skills. If I'm fighting something like a level 10 ronin, I don't even bother to summon allies because I have enough health to absorb all the reflected damage. High level ronin are a little bit of trouble because the reflected damage kills a lot of spear horsemen, but other than that it isn't too difficult for a kunoichi to kill any character in multiplayer.

I'm using an Apple device and have to clear any multiplayer level in 3 minutes or fail. Do you have this time limit because I don't see how you could use that much tea and sushi in 3 minutes?
    Blitz wrote: »
    The kunoichi is better for attacking a ronin because all you do is repeatedly flash bomb him so he can't use his skills.
    Huh?

When my Samurai is frozen by a flash bomb, I am still able to use the skills.
    Blitz wrote: »
    I'm using an Apple device and have to clear any multiplayer level in 3 minutes or fail. Do you have this time limit because I don't see how you could use that much tea and sushi in 3 minutes?
    Android is also 3 minutes on ATTACK.

But when you're defending, there's no time limit.
    That's right when I get stunned by a flash bomb from another kunoichi I can still use my skills. For some reason the computer AI is so dumb that it doesn't use its skills when I stun it with a flash bomb or maybe I'm killing the opponent so quickly that its skills haven't charged up yet because I kill most opponents in less than 30 seconds. Maybe the thunderstrike skill doesn't work when stunned since the ronin has to jump up then slam the ground to use it. I can't think of a reason why other skills wouldn't work other than bad AI.

I often wait till I have 1300+ souls saved up in my soul jar so I can complete an entire collection that costs 1500 souls in 10-20 minutes so there is little risk of having to defend my artifact. I usually try to find guys with defense ratings of 5000-8000 so it costs me less souls to attack and I don't have much difficulty beating anyone. I'd love to be able to attack players with 10,000+ defense ratings so I could be challenged and get even better drops, but the only time I get to fight someone with that high of a defense rating is when I'm defending an artifact. I don't win every time, but I don't lose very often. I might lose to opponents that have a supercharged skill like a level 50+ exploding cart or some other skill that can instantly kill me or if I get careless and try to rush in against an opponent that can deal out more damage than my kunoichi and I get stunned by the warding bell.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    I was recently attacked by some prince person who had plus 4700 defense all 5 platinum and gold units if you have that kind of power you don't need the armor especially when 5 units kill my bloody friendship unit like he's a bug
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    terrorgoil wrote: »
    I was recently attacked by some prince person who had plus 4700 defense all 5 platinum and gold units if you have that kind of power you don't need the armor especially when 5 units kill my bloody friendship unit like he's a bug

You have to wonder how they find it challenging when they are in almost god mode hey. I agree.... Glu should find a patch to weed these people out and lock them out altogether.
    You guys would probably consider my character to be god-like because my defense rating is almost 4700, but unlike you I like it when another character with a defense rating much higher than mine attacks me. One reason is that you get much better drops when fighting those people and I like a challenge. I've had people with a defense rating over 10,000 attack me. I don't always successfully defend my artifacts, but I rarely fail. Once you've developed your character to have 2 or 3 level 11 allies there is no one you can't beat because the computer's AI can easily be exploited.

If you get beyond wave 500, you'll notice that even level 11 golden allies get mowed down by the zombies because the zombies get progressively stronger for every wave you complete.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yes but I have only level 5 units and a now level 10 samurai but that's my best